My Fake Diary

10/25/13 Friday

Hey Diary, Yesterday was crazy they cancelled cheerleading practice. That was good for me and my broken toe. But the guy I like and I always talk. But yesterday he was avoiding me.

I was so upset but I got over it because , Today in all of the periods I had with him we talked. My god the girl i sit with on the bus and her friends are the most retarded people i could think of ever.

I was getting on the bus and the girl i sit with and her friends walked up. then they just started screaming in a circle and humping the air then doing something like the Harlem Shake.

Sometimes i just dont know why i hang out with them... Also there is this really funny guy whe sits infront of me and the girl i sit with on the bus, sits infront of us in chorus... lets just say he was taking my stuff so i pushed his desk all the way out. Then the girl started throwing little bits of pencils at him.

Then our chorus teacher saw her throw a peice of pencil and she gave her a refferal. That means she is getting a detention.

my first thought ...wow how stupid is she...

now she has detention and i got in no trouble at all. lol

when i got home my dad and this guy mike who helps him was putting in flooring then i just started watching spongebob.

then i started thinking about tommorrow, our trunk or treat that my mom (chairman of the recreation board around here) had arranged and me and my best friend get to go and jump out at kids... that may or may not be my favorite thing to do... in a haunted house. we get to dres up as goblins.

I will get back to you on how it goes.