highschool wrecker

Have you ever wondered who has the most perfect life . Well i do and i think its the girl who doesn't bother anyone and no one bothers her. cause that is who i was before i changed on the last year of school. So before you go off this story because you think its boring. I'm going to make it rock. This year in school i will win ever detention they've got I'll be the most rule breaker ever they better have a trophy case ready. So if you didn't, know my name Rosie Parks sounds sweet doesn't it. That's why I'm changing it to Kelly Ashton doesn't it sound like a rule breaker. I also like this guy he's called Jake Popin. So while I'm trying to break the rules I'm also trying to get him to like me. 

                                                           Chapter One

                                            What         Are     The     Rules????     

1. Do your school work on time.

I'm sure that's one Isn't it. Well i don't know but i will try to see if it is. So school starts in a week and i have to get all these rules planned out. Well what's rule number two?

2. never be mean to someone?

I guess never being mean to someone is a rule? Even though people bully other people all the time. Oh wait..... being mean to someone is bullying. So why did i saw the long version? Must have just forgot. wait that just made me think of a different rule. Yeeeeeeees!!!!!!!!

3. always be nice to teachers?

Well i guess you have to be nice to teachers because if your not detention :(. You also get more homework:(

4. never talk back to teachers.

Well i suppose that is the same rule as never be mean to teachers.

Anyway i will sort the rules out myself because i know how you feel when someone is talking about the rules. In your school your just saying you know them. because everyone says that even me. But anyway i will see you in chapter two by!:)

                                                        CHAPTER      TWO

                                               Night              Before                   School!!!!!!#(:(=(

See i did say i would see yous in the next chapter didn't i. Well it is the night before school starts back:(#(=(. you know the way when it is the night before school you are so excited for  tomorrow yeah i feel that way. over the summer we had to write a song about animals. I have to sing it in front of everyone in my class so scared but it will be done with a rule breaker twist.

pancakes for break fast?