Hajime Hinata x Reader(Fluff)

You looked out the classroom window.Another day at Hope's Peak Academy,with the classes long and boring,though there were so many interesting students.One of them was Hajime Hinata.He didn't have a talent,but he was adorable,and so was the ahoge that rested on his head.As you glanced back at the Reserve Course student,the bell rang,and you scrambled to pick up your bag.

On your way out,someone bumped into you.When you turned around to yell at them,you saw Hajime,who had dropped his bag."A-Ah,I'm sorry!I'll just get my bag and go..."He reached down to grab his bag just as you reached for it.Your heads bumped,and for a second you could see those olive green eyes staring right back at you.Hajime quickly grabbed his bag and ran/walked off,saying a quick apology prior to leaving.
-
After school,you stopped by Hajime's dorm room.You rang the doorbell and called,"Hinata-kun?Um...may I speak with you?"You waited a few moments,until Hajime opened the door."(Y/N)?What is it?""I wanted to talk to you.After you bumped into me,when you apologized,I...felt like you really meant it.So,thank you."Hajime stood there,his cheeks turning a rosy pink."Oh,y-you're welcome..oh,I guess I should let you in,huh..."You followed him inside,and the two of you sat on his bed.

"Um...(Y/N)?"He asked,looking towards you."What is it,Hinata-kun?""Oh,you can call me Hajime,I won't mind.Anyway...I want to get to know you better.""What do you mean by that,Hajime?"He paused,his face turning a darker pink."Well,I-I...I've...kinda,sorta...hadacrushonyouthiswholeyear...."You looked at him,your brows furrowing in confusion."Excuse me?Could you repeat that?"He looked at you,then down at the floor.Then Hajime Hinata,your crush since your first day at Hope's Peak,kissed you.It was a loving,but innocent kiss.After the kiss,you blushed a deep red and said,"Hajime....I like you too....no,I love you,Hajime Hinata."You leaned in for another kiss,then Hajime hugged you,a big smile on his face."Thank you,(Y/N).I never thought you'd accept my feelings."You looked at him,stood up,and gave him a little kiss on the nose."Silly,of course I'd accept them."
-
This was requested by Maple-Flower
Hope you like it!
And ChihirofujisakiRP I'll start on the Chihiro x Reader when I wake up(but don't worry,I'm not going to sleep yet ^_^)