A PLACE WHERE I BELONG

DISCLAIMER: KHR CHARACTERS AND COVER PHOTO DONT BELONG TO ME

WARNING: GRAMMAR MISTAKE, OOCS, OCs, AU

I HOPE YOU ENJOY THIS STORY... IT KINDA LONG *sweatdrop*

/

"You're a liar! A liar, Tsuna-nii," screamed 15 years old Lambo in anger.

"Lambo, what's wrong?"

"You promised you'll come to my school for the parent's day. But, you didn't. You made me wait for you like an idiot," said Lambo in anger.

"Did I promise you that?" whispered Tsuna. Unfortunately, it was heard by Lambo who is still upset.

"What?! You forget about that promise you made yourself," shouted Lambo at Tsuna, no longer able to contain his fury.

"L-Lambo, I'm so sorry,"

"I don't need your apology. I will not forget what you did to me today. I hate you!!" exclaimed Lambo, storming out of the room Tsuna reside in.

"Why did I forget?" said Tsuna, clutching his head.

/

Ryohei ran up to Tsuna who was chatting with Lorenzo, his butler. Just when he arrived in front of Tsuna, he grabbed Tsuna's collar and shook him in anger. Lorenzo yelped in surprise when he was pushed away by Ryohei.

"Who do you think you just done, Ryohei-san?" asked Lorenzo. His voice seethes with anger at the unexpected accident. In return, Ryohei glared at him, silently warning him to shut up.

"It's fine, Lorenzo," said Tsuna.

"How could it be fine, Decimo? He was being rude to you, his boss. His punishment could be severe even if he was your guardian," said Lorenzo, glaring at Ryohei.

"Let me settle this. Can you go prepare the meeting room?"

"But...,"

"It's an order, Lorenzo," said Tsuna, silencing Lorenzo. Lorenzo bit on his lips before nodded and left the duo. Seeing Lorenzo leaving his spot, Ryohei slowly let go of Tsuna.

"What's wrong, Ryohei?" asked Tsuna calmly.

"You asked me, what's wrong? You should check yourself. How could you stood Kyoko up for 4 hours on your promising date. You better had extremely good reasons with this," said Ryohei.

"I did?"

"What?! You forget about that date?!!" asked Ryohei, trembled in anger.

"I-It seems so," whispered Tsuna, looking confused and troubled. Hearing his whisper, Ryohei punched Tsuna on the cheek.

"That's for what you had done to my sister," said Ryohei, leaving Tsuna behind.

Lorenzo, who is feeling uneasy for leaving Tsuna alone with an angry Ryohei, decided to go back to where Tsuna is. When he arrived, he quickly rushed to Tsuna who sitting at the floor, nervously asking if he was alright. He also noticed Tsuna's cheek reddened in pain.

"Please get up, Decimo," pleaded Lorenzo. Slowly, Tsuna stood up, leaning on the wall. He still is staring out into space.

"Lorenzo, I forgot something again. What's wrong with me?" said Tsuna. His tone of voice laced with confusion and sadness.

/

Gokudera and Yamamoto knocked the big oak door. Hearing no answer for them to get in, they slowly opened the door and saw their boss currently focused on his work. Gokudera cleared his throat as a sign to grab Tsuna's attention to them and it was a success. Tsuna looked up at them before flashed his usual smile.