Part 1??

Zane went over to aphmaus house to play with ponies. Zane knocked on the door aphmau answered the door "hello zane" she said "hi"he answered. Aphmau let zane inside as they went to aphmaus room kawaii~chan hissed at zane. Zane and aphmau were complaing about which ponies better flarity or pinkie cake . Suddenly out of know where travis broke through the wall being chased bye kaytlen. Travis accidentally bumped Zane and he fell on to aphmau and accidentally kissed her. Michi then jumped up at the window and snapped a picture. Zane and aphmau were both bright red. "I'm sorry aphmau" Zane said blushing "it's ok it was an accident after all" aphmau said also blushing. "I dident only come here to play ponies aphmau" Zane said shaking."then what else did you come here for? " aphmau asked "I came to confess my feelings for you" Zane said looking down with his one eye.aphmau said nothing. "I want to know if you'll marry me" Zane asked pulling out a cat shaped ring. "Yes of course" aphmau said as Zane put the ring on her. Later that day everyone was there at zane and aphmaus wedding. Garroth,Laurence,aron and kawaii~chan sat in a corner crying. Travis was the priest "Zane do you take aphmau to be your wedded wife till yous are killed by ponies" travis said. "I do... Wait killed by ponies?!?" Zane answers "yes ponies" travis said. "And aphmau do you take Zane to be your wedded husband till yous are killed by ponies" travis asked aphmau "I do" aphmau said smiling. "I grant yous happily husband and wife" travis said "you may now kiss the bride". Zane and aphmau kissed. The danced all night to 'marry me nightcore' ( the song above)
The end