Chapter One: Introduction

Inbox: Joshie(love)

Joshie(love): Why did you don't go to school today?

Me: My mother slapped me up because I didn't do my household chores. You know that I'm just adapted to an orphanage. When my father left us she became so mad to me. I don't know why... But you know how much I love her right?

Joshie(love) :But she doesn't need to do that. How's your face? Can you go to your classes tomorrow?

Me: I'm alright, you don't need to worry...I'm going to my classes tomorrow.

Joshie(love): You need to take a rest for now. I'll gonna pick up you tomorrow at your subdivision s' main gate. Good night. Sweet dreams. Don't let me worry about you.Lots of love!!!

Me:Alright... Sweet dreams. Good night! I won't let you worry about me. Love yah!!!

----------------End of Message--------------

That's my best friend Josh. And I'm Mikaela Jane C. McArthur. I'm 16 year old, I'm an adapted child as you can see in our conversation above. I'm look like a maid in our house I do household chores. If I have a practice I need to do first all my household chores and the maximum time is 5 hours only or else she won't buy the things I need for my school. I have my sister Alaiza she's kind to me when she's not in a bad mood. Well atleast she treat me as her true sister. And of course she's my mom's favorite because she's her true child. I'm thankful to my mom that she adopted me and treat her true child when the time that my father didn't left us.

My father was cheating on my mom and when I figured it out, I tell it to my Mom. My Mom was full of madness in her heart and my Mom and Dad started a fight about it

"You really believed in Mikaela? She's just your adopted child! She stole my money, that's the reason why she's telling this to you. She don't want you to get mad at her. She makes this f*ckin story. This is not true!" Dad said madly

"Really? How can I believe you if we only see you st morning and then you'll leave and we can't see you at night! You're such a STORY MAKER! Damn you!" Mom said.

"If you really belive in your f*ckin adopted child then I'll leave. You won't see my face ever again." Dad said

Dad leave us. And Mom and Alaiza was so sad. They cried a lot. My mom tell that if I just shut my mouth about it Dad won't leave us but she's also thankful that I tell it to her. Yet I don't know if she's mad at me or not.

Well lets talk about my friends, I have my bestfriend Josh who's my textmate and he's my crush also. Alexandra my lovable bestfriend and Andi my most beautiful bestfriend.And my friends are Gabrielle,Marie,Anne,Ericson and Benson.