Chapter two: Unexpected

Every morning I cook our breakfast, wash the dishes, I take care of my sister Alaiza and ofcousre I also take care of myself.

When I finally finished it all, I go to the main gate to see my bestfriend Josh. And there he is waiting for me. He give me a sign to go there so I did.

Did you wait for too long?  -I asked

No, I didn't. Do you want to go to the convenient store? I'll threat you . -He said with a cute smile.

You know that if you say you'll threat me I won't say no. I want to have my favorite huh? -I said while laughing.

We went to the convenient store. He bought some Chicken Fillet Sandwich with fries and his favorite Burger with fries. He's about to go to our table and........

JoshIs that you-A girl said
He's Josh Rhianne, your ex boyfriend. - a girl named Candy said

A boy go to a girl named Rhianne..

Well who's that guy babe? -Said that man
He's my ex boyfriend babe. Think he's still lonely, but I hope you to find a girl that is prettier than me- Rhianne said teasingly.

What's goin' here love? - I said

She was shocked when she see me. I gave her a wide smile on my face.

Who is she? - Rhianne said

I'm her girlfriend, nice to meet you. By the way I'm Mikaela, Mikaela Jane C. McArthur. -I said

Right! She's my girlfriend. - Josh said with a smile

Well if she's really your girlfriend kiss her. -Cindy said

Wait what?! I haven't know that this thing will happen. But I need to help Josh.

Josh gave a smile on me. I gave a sign with my little finger means of yes.

He kissed me. I didn't expect that this will happen this is my first kiss. Gosh! I'm kissing my crush! I can't believe it.That kiss was the best kiss ever.

So will you just believe that I moved on already? I kiss her very well. -Josh said

Let's go babe. - Rhianne said.

We went to our table.

Why did you pretend that you're my girlfriend? You don't need to do that. I'm sorry for the kiss. - Josh said

I'm sorry for pretending that I'm your girlfriend, I just....

I was about to say my reason but he stop me...

Thank you for pretending. I really don't know what to do. Come on let's eat. But before that you're so pretty in your outfit. Where does your outfit come from?

------------------Flashback-------------------

When I knew already what's going on, I went to the comfort room as fast as I can I took off my uniform and have some a little bit make-up and untie my messy bun, it turned up into a messy curly hair. And I went there then they was shocked about me.

--------------End of Flashback----------

You really look so pretty.....
I mean, you do great a while ago l -Josh said

Alright, I'll just undress in the comfort room. After that let's go to school. -I said.

I went to the comfort room. I undressed and wear my uniform.

We went to school. When I finally got in to my classroom. My classmates were looking at me.

WhyIs there anything wrong with me? - I asked

You just so pretty Mikaela. - Mary said.

I laugh. And the class was started.Well I had a great day today. When it's finally dismissed of our classes. I was about to went out but someone hold my shoulder.

Come on Mikaela, I'll give you a ride. - Gabrielle said
Alright then let's go! - I said happily

I went home safe.I do first the household chores , cook for dinner, wash the dishes and do my assignment. I was about to go to bed but my phone just ring

*Riinnngggg *Riinnnggg

Hello Josh?

Mikaela...

What's that?

Nothing just wanna say thank you again about what happened a while ago and good nightsweet dreams.

Okay, good night! sweet dreams!

------------------End of call------------------

I will won't forget that kiss...