Chapter 2

Y/N POV

When I got to my dorm, My boyfriend was waiting for me. "Hello slut." I walk passed him, not responding. "I said hello slut" he slapped me. "Hello. What do you want?" I yelled at him. "I heard you next door playing games with another guy. Are you cheating on me with that boy?" "No, He's a friend" He stood up and kicked me in the stomach. "YOU LIER" he bellowed at me. I yelled so Jack and hear me. "HELP SOMEONE HELP" I yelled.

JACK POV

I heard Y/n yelling. I went to her dorm and knocked. "Hello, is there anyone in there?" I said, knowing Y/n and her boyfriend having a battle. The door opened to her boyfriend. "Who are you?" I look around the dorm looking for Y/n then give her a stare, she tip-toed to her room and lock the door "I'm here to work with Y/n for an Art project" I lied. "I'm sorry but she isn't here. She is a friend's dorm," "Ok well I'm gonna go. Bye see you around" I walk to my dorm and lock the door.

Y/N POV

I'm in my room with the door locked. I could hear Jack leaving then I got a text. It was Jack.

(J=Jack. Y=Y/n)

J= i could hear you yell. can you sneak out a window?

Y= yeah but where do i go?

J= im waiting outside on my window still

Y= i can see you

J= oh hi

Jack waved at me. "Grab my hand" he said then walking to the edge of the window still. "Um ok." I jump and grab his hand. He's really strong. I thought to myself. I get up and hug him. "Thank you Jack." He put his arms around me. "its ok Y/n" i got a text from my boyfriend. I read it. "Shit. Can we go somewhere away from the dorms?" I whisper to Jack. "OK" We go out the front door and go to his car. "Where do I go?" "Starbucks if you can" "ok"

TIME SKIP TO STARBUCKS

"We're  here" Jack says to me. "Ok. " We walk in and go up to the front lady. "Welcome to Starbucks. What do you want to order?" she said with a bored tone. "Can I get a hot chocolate and a black coffee with a little bit of sugar." "Ok, $10" I hand over a $10 note then we walk to a empty table.

JACK POV

When I saw her smile, it made me smile. "If you dont mind me asking but can I know your boyfriend's name is?" "Um Felix" "What? I know him and he would never do that." "Well you havent know him for long then. When Marzia and Felix broke up, he went straght to me and asked me out. being the dumbass I am I said yes then we when to his house and he started hitting me. that week I said I wanted to break up then a week later my mum came to my house and he stabbed her 20 times in the leg and she barely came out alive. no if I say that I want a breakup he will kill me or you" she started to cry. I hug her. "We can drop out of school, call the police and he can get put in jail." "Ok here are your coffee." The lady said then left so we can talk. She wipes her tears and drinks her hot chocolate. "um Jack, when I break up with Felix, can I live with you?" "Of course Y/n." She hugs me. "Can we drop out of school tomorrow?" "but you just started?" "they let transter students 3 weeks if they like the school or not. If they don't like the school, they can drop out like that but with you, you have to do paperwork to get out of school or kill someone but dont do that." Whoa did she research that up. "ok. I'm gonna fill the paperwork tomorrow." "ok."

Y/N POV

"Ok" I got a text and it was Felix. it said: hey i'll be out and be back in 3 hours. i took the key so you cant go inside. sleep in the cold you cock sucker. "Asshole" I whisper to myself. "Whats wrong Y/n?" I gave him the phone. "Asshole" He said. "You can sleep in my dorm if you like?" "Really?" I looked up with suprised. "Yeah, I have some clothes you can borrow" "Ok, lets go on a drive then" "Jezz, pushy much" he joked. We got to his car and drove off to the dorms. "Thanks again Jack, for letting my fat ass sleep in your dorm" "Don't thank me, it's want besties do" Did he call me his bestie? "What about Mark?" "I cant chose, you're both tied but you're more of a bestie than Mark" Holy shit. We get to his dorm and we walk into his dorm. "um Y/n can I make a mistake?" "um yeah" I said then I felt soft lips onto my lips. I kiss back. "Sorry" he looked down and blushed. "its ok Jack. Its want besties do" I mocked the last part. "Hey. don't mock me" he could barely say it cause he was laughing. "Do you wanna get clothes or what?" He said. I can't wait to break up with Felix.

Holy shit, Felix is a jerk (in the story) and you and Jack are getting into it. I know i haven't updated in like 4 days, I'M SORRY, PLEASE FORGIVE MEEEEEE. And just letting you know there is no smut or fluff (dunno what fluff is but there is none of that here) but that was just a chapter a very weird chapter and I know that Jack doesn't drive but in the story he does. Bub-bye

(Markiplier)

Word Count: 996