Part1: Abir's Dream

Stepping on to the middle of the carpet at Abirs room......

you will feel so cold like freezing, as if feet's are getting wet, and water's slowly climbing upright to your body height...

Walls might start going far from your sight, as if it becomes almost disappear ...

There will be no surrounding so far as you concern,
but still you feel normal & won't fear!

No obstacle to reach your sight & will meet the well destined horizontal line there...

Why it does feel like that, who will answer? Let the worry keep for the writer right now.

Laying in to the bed you will instead start to feel like hearing a very soft piano is playing right beside your ear....
... It's so smooth & as soften as air,

if anyone don't try to notice.. I can assure him that, he won't be even able to hear.

Abir's eyes are closed enough & slowly falling into deep sleep...

The sound is changing somehow, it's not anymore like the piano clip..

it changes into the sound of water waving beneath.

He is laid into a small boat & covered by the sky-
with millions of stars seems nearby..
twinkling bright!
His eyes are half closed & half wide...

A kans grass on his teeth.
Chewing it, may be he has torn it from one of that river side.

The grass cut the brim of his thumbs caused a slight bleed,
From where the blood is oozing from
tastes acrid.

( May be right now, you are little bit confused! Are you reading a poem or a novel? well, Even I'm confused, I will think about it later...!! :p )

.
.
May be it's just a mere dream of Abir,
but sometimes he doubts that,
No! It may not.
May be this is REAL!
Everything that happens to him everyday, that is dream.

A dream that never ends!
A dream of a million million years!

_ "Abir!"
A whishper in the air!

Abir opens his eyes! who has just called him?
There are little bit of clouds in the west corner. They are gathering more clouds.. & getting densed so fast! Lightening would start to strike at any moment!

Abir carefully stares at the sky! The translucent sky is also staring him back.

Abir feels that this sky has known him for a long time. With the eyes of those million of stars it has always tried to look after him.

It has seen the nineteen years old boy sleeping on the boat with half folded arm beneath from the thousand of years! It has seen the bird which has flown away a few moments back, about whom the boy was totally unawared!

It has seen that the oak trees are trembling with the slight heavenly light of the moon, they are really so happy with it! The sky remains everywhere, thus it has to see everything, so far or near!

Like what, It sees even those raspberry trees bowing down their head pessimistically, as if nobody really cares about their existence!

A female voice comes across again with a very pathetic tone...
" Abir!!!!"

Abir is not so sure but there was really something on her voice he finds so unusual!! Abir turns his head back from the bowline of the boat...

Yes, That girl! An 18 years old girl, A white fairy of the heaven Or the mermaid of the blue vast ocean, he has ever loved so madly, ever felt for her.. so badly Or.. much more than that he reckons!

Nobody ever said it but Abir knows that those whitish hand of that fairy girl which is calling him near, soon would be faded away!

Time is short until it lasts,

Like the sun sinks after the horizons & fades away all his lights, collides inside, inside of those horizontal dust!

The sun will rise again but Abir doesn't know if this moment would even come again...!!!

Abir is paddling so hard....
A promise to the sunset,
A promise to the bird,
The wrath of the ocean is
revealing apart!!

The
water of the see
starts to twist around,
swirling against each other
like the....
summer wind hound..

The Curl of the waves was
rising so fast,
absorbing the dense
& swallowing the VAST.
Rusting his strength, nearly
spreading insane,
sprawling the whole
& breaking his TRUST!

Abir is trying to reach to the girl but the distance is still the same,
as it always was. He is paddling & paddling so much,
but the time seems nearly stunned..

The sea shore is fading away little by little, the distance is increasing little by little, The hopes getting dimmer too little by little....

Abir hears the sound of something crushing down behind him,
but he does not stop,

Something is trying to absorb him in a blink of an eye,
but he, doesn't stop either!!

In a far distance, the girl is still seen, with mere hope in her face, in her cold dark eyes.... inside her eyelashes..it's shrinking!

Abir is trying & paddling, paddling & struggling, struggling & crawling ... but nothing happens...

Abir is wincing,
wincing on his own bed,
having an ferocious nightmare,

The window is wide open,
The sun has almost drowned,
A slight bunch of light
is still drizzling,
&.....

A kans grass is still appearing in his fist, with a little blaze of blood glistening over it...

:)
continued to
next part..