Chapter 1

Petra's POV: I feel alone, but I am. I'm alone in the cave because I have wither sickness. I told my group I was fine, but they wouldn't listen to me! I tried to get up, but I was too weak. I heard a horse coming. Oh I hope is one of my friends.

Jesse's POV: I remembered about Petra. I was worried. So I told my friends I would check on Petra. They nodded. I got on my horse, and rode of back to the cave. I finally made it. I got off my horse, took the horse inside, tied it up, and went to Petra. I saw her sitting down looking down. "Petra!" I yelled at her. She turned around, and she was happy to see me. "Oh thank goodness your save." Petra replied. "You don't have to worry about me Petra, I'm worried about you." I sat next to her. "Why are you worried about me? I can take care of myself." I shook my head. "No Petra, you can't. Your too sick to take care of yourself." I brought Petra closer to me. She began to cry on my chest. I took off her hat, and petted her hair to calm her down. "Don't worry Petra, I'm here." Petra began to cry louder, then she looked at me with her beautiful brown eyes. "Thank you Jesse, your a nice friend." Petra began to yawn, and laid her hand on my lap. I blushes, and kissed her on the forehead. "Your a good friend too Petra." Then I fell asleep.

A/N: sorry if it's too short DX. But yeah. The art belongs to Random_Rengeki and if you want more just tell me ok? See yah later ^^