Chapter 2

Jesse's POV: I woke up seeing Petra on my chest sleeping. I smiled and blushed. I looked up, and saw Axel and Olivia in front of me. "Uh hey guys, what's up?" "We need to go!" Olivia shouted at me. "Why? I can't leave Petra here, she's weak and she needs to rest." "Just leave her here, we need to stop a wither storm. Ruben came to me, and oinked. I sighed, and gently place Petra's head on the floor. "Oh alright, I'm coming." "Good, now let's go." Before I was gonna go, Petra grabbed me hand. "Petra, your awake." "Please don't go Jesse I beg you." "Petra, I have to, Olivia and Axel need me." "I want to stay besides you!" Petra grabbed my arm, and pulled herself up. "P-please let me go with you, I don't want to loose you." "Well I don't want to loose you either!" I tried to put Petra down, but she revised. "I....I don't want you hurt Petra, you might get hurt." "I can take care of myself! Now let's go." Petra walked to the horses. I followed her, and helped her on the horse. I got on top of the horse, and rode off.

Petra's POV: Jesse helped me up his horse, then we took off. I felt pain in my stomach while Jesse was ridding. I felt like I was going to pass out. I'm not fully healed from my sickness, but I believe I can make it. We finally made it to Soren's fortress. Olivia and Axel already beat us to it. After Jesse stopped, I felt really dizzy, and I fell off the horse.