Forgiveness- Harry Styles love story

"I'm so excited!" Karle squealed. I sigh. Karlie was going to a One Direction concert tonight and I really didn't want her to go. She was a huge fan, while I just tolerated their music. I was more of a alternative rock kinda girl, ya know The Fray, Imagine Dragons, Krewella, Avicill, ect. Anyways, I had this strange feeling that something bad was going to happen to her tonight, I sure wasn't going to the concert so I couldn't keep an eye on her. "There will be other concerts you know. I mean you will have plenty of chances to meet them." I say hoping she won't go. "Why are you so against me going?" Karlie asked.  "I'm not against it I just have a bad feeling about you going tonight." I explain. "Your just stressed because you have to study for the HUGE test your always talking about all weekend!" she reply as if it's obvious. She gets her purse and hugs me goodbye before she hops into her car and drives off.

*********3 hours later*********

I'm watching t.v., taking a break from all the studying when the phone rings. I pick up the phone to see an unkown number. I curiously answer the phone.

"Hello?"

"Hi, is this Jade?"

"Yes....?"

"I am so sorry to tell you this, but your friend Karlie is in the hospital from a car accident that has caused very bad int-"

That was all I heard because as soon as I heard hospital I picked up my coat and jumped into my car and drove straight to the hospital.

I run up to a nurse and ask what room Karlie is in. "Umm...room 316." I run to the elevator and impatiently tap my foot while I wait for the ride to be over. As soon as the doors open, I sprint down the hallway trying to find her room

314, 315, 316!

I swung open the door and what I saw nearly broke my heart. Karlie is in her bed hooked up to a million diffrent machines. She has several cuts and brusies and it looked as if I hurts for her to breathe. Her leg is elevated in the air with a cast and she has huge gash on her cheek. "No." I whisper tears rolling down my cheeks. She turns her head and smiles weakly at me.

"Hey Jade." she sighs. "Your gonna be fine" I whisper, grabbing her habd firmly. "No Jade, I'm not. We both know that. The pain is just too much for me." she whispered, struggling to breathe. "Hold on Karlie! Please!" I whisper starting to cry even harder. " I can't Jade, it's too much. Just know that I will always love you, no matter what happens, okay?" she said eyes brimming with tears."But your my best friend! You can't leave me!" I scream. By that time I was crying so hard that it was getting hard to breathe. "Hey, I'm ready to leave this world, okay? Don't be sad. I will be watching you up there. You are like a sister to me and I will always love you!" She smiled. "How can you be so calm about this? You can't be ready to...." I broke down into a new flow of tears. " Please stay with me Karlie! I sobbed. "I....I can't. I see the light." Karlie says with a dazed look on her face. "NO! PLEASE I NEED YOU!" I yelled. "Y-You'll be fine." she smiles still looking dazed. "Karlie I-" but she cut me off. "I love you.  Don't forget that...please."

Those were the last words she said. Her hand had become cold and clammy and her skin seemed to pale. Her body went limp and I looked at her heart moniter.

BEEP.....BEEP......BEEP.......BEEEEEEEP