Epilogue

Jack smiled as he looked at his husband sleeping peacefully next to him, he looked for a while longer before getting up and checking on their adopted 5 year old.

He made his way to the kitchen to make everyone breakfast, once everything was cooking he started to get the food ready for Otis, Diamond and Cody, he laid out the food and for Otis and Cody before slipping the other food into Diamonds cage.

He sighed and flipped the eggs before turning everything off and setting it out onto the table and waking to the stairs to call them down.

"Dillon! Reese! Breakfast is ready! Hurry up" He shouted to them already smiling as he heard the footsteps of his son and husband rushing down the stairs.

"Morning Papa! This looks so good" Reese said pretending to drool at the end, both Jack and Dillon laughed at him, smiling at each other before eating the food.

"Morning buba, I'm gonna have to paint your nails again, the paints all cracked" Jack smiled as he said it. "Oh yay! Can I get them pink this time?" Reese smile up at him with hope in his eyes, Jack just  smiled brightly and nodded, taking Dillon's hand in his own and rubbing his knuckles with his thumb. Proud of his little family.

Later that night they all had a movie night as Jack painted his sons nails, a small smile on his face.

Jack hadn't thought about Gilinsky since he met Dillon who made him the happiest he's ever been in his life and he couldn't be more thankful for it.

------------------------------------

This is the end!!! Omg :((( I hope you liked it! This was so much fun to write so I hope it was fun to read :D
I still have another book and I will be creating a new book :)

I just want to thank everyone who reads/ comments/ and votes for this book, I love you all :D

And yes, it's Dillon Rupp that he married :)