ONE.

Hi. I'm Amelia Grace Heart, I have red hair and crystal green eyes. I have quite an amazing job, I work as a star on a show called 'Beauty Tripping' (all cress to clevver style.)
I have an amazing boyfriend named Calum Hood, and that's my life. I have a mum named Sidney, a dad named Josh, a 3 year old sister named Felicity, a 5 year old sister named Faith, and a 19 year old older brother named Ethan. I have a slim figure because I for some reason physically can't gain much weight, they said it was the genes. Me and Calum have been dating for 4 months now, my parents aren't stoked about it but they're happy I'm happy.
He's on tour with his band right now, and that's what I'm trying to figure out, how to move everything around to be with him. Well,  here today goes.
Oh yeah, and by the way I'm 17, (2013).

 I first drove to work, on my off day which wasn't my ideal way of spending it but, I had to do this

"Hey Jolie, any idea where Lila is?" I asked my co-star referring to my boss. "Um yeah, I believe she's in the break room." She smiled and I nodded.
"Hey um, Lila can we talk?" "Oh please don't tell me you're quitting." She freaked and I giggled. "No way." I giggled and she smiled. "Oh okay great, we can talk in my office." She smiled and I followed behind her and sat in the office chair.
"Whatchya need kiddo?" She smiled and I took a shaky breathe. It's not as if I'm new, I've been here for 2 and a half years now.
"Okay so you know how me and Calum have been together a while now?" I asked and she nodded. "Yeah, definitely the cutest couple." She nodded eating the snack. "Well, with him on your for the next 7 months, we don't know if we'll make it with all the tabloids and things. Well he thinks we will, I don't. And you've been talking about letting the show travel around, I talked to the tour manager and he'll pay for all the hotels and food. We just need permission to go on the tour bus with them.." I said out of breathe.
"Oh my gosh that sounds amazing! I'll tell Jolie." She smiled hugging me. "Thank you so much Lila." "No problem baby." She smiled.
  I grabbed something to eat and then got back in the car. Now, college. Ugh. This is the one I was dreading. What if they can't transfer me to online.
I arrived at the University and walked to the office. "How are you miss Amelia?" "Great how are you Mrs. Delilah." I smiled at the office lady. "I'm doing good, what are you doing here?" She asked as I walked into the office. "Well, I was wondering if by any chance I could get transferred to online school?" I asked. She gave a confused look and I knew the follow up question. "Can I ask why dear?" She asked and I nodded. "My job is going to start traveling around the world, but I don't know when we'll get back and I've been in school for too long to just leave." I sighed. Yes. Too long. I graduated at 15 with my GED and went straight to college at 16 to just get a degree.
"Yes, did you bring you a computer?" She asked and I slid the computer on the desk as she transferred me.
"Thank you so much." I smiled and she nodded.
~
I collapsed on the bed and started to snooze, that's when Calum face timed me.
"I'm sorry baby, did I wake you?" He asked and I nodded. "But, it's fine." I smiled sleepily, it was a long day. "I keep forgetting about time zones baby, I can let you go." "No. Please don't go." He's just reached Glasgow yesterday, I'm 2 hours ahead of him. (I know it's the same time.)
"Well, what did you do today?" He asked. "The usual. You?" I asked. "We just hung around today since live shows start tomorrow." I nodded.
We talked the next 2 hours until it was 2:00am here. "I love you babe." I heard as I let small heavy breaths out. "I love you too." I said sleepily and he chuckled. But, I didn't hear him hang up.