One day

One day she saw a boy.Just a simple guy.He was hot.But there's so many people who's hot.But he was different.Like a bad boy,but with best heart.His brown eyes,hair and his smile made him special for her.And she fell every day a little more.After you months she couldn't live without him.At all.He didn't care.She was insvible for him,a ghost.She cried,a lot.But she is fine.Always smiling one.Always with friends.But the only friend she honestly wanted was him.She knew it's imposibble to be with him,so she gave up.Finally.

Few weeks later she went on YouTube to look for some good music,while she was still sad.And in the left corner was that stupid boyband called-One Direction.She is really curious girl and she wanted to hear what this five idiots sing.And it wasn't so bad.So she searched more,and more,and became a Directioner.When she saw them,she decided to be brave,strong,and of course,make all her dreams come true.She loves them.So much.One day,if she meet them,she will hug each one of them so hard,they saved her life,her.They are her friends.The best ones you know?Her hearts skips a beat ever time she just hears their voice.They are her brother,her boys,her life.They can live without her,it's simple,she's just the one in crowd,but there are the only ones in her eyes,heart.And...