Get Up and Fight Back

Hey Guys! So, this is my first story. It's not really a story but it will help you through life. Please comment, share and vote. I hope you enjoy it. Enjoy!

I love music and singing. They are my absoloute passions. I can't imagine the world without those 2 things. I have favourite artists and bands too such as: One Direction, Little Mix, The Vamps, The Wanted, One Republic, Gary Barlow, Take That, Fifth Harmony, Paramore, Nicole Scherzinger, Demi Lovato, Ariana Grande and so on.

When I grow up I would like to have an expierience of being someone as famous as the people listed above are. I believe that I can achieve this goal with determination.

If this unfortunately fails, then I won't stop chasing my dreams but I will hope to be able to see them face to face or live atleast because it makes my heart-beat increase, butterflies erupt in my stomach and it makes me feel safer than I was. For example: when Liam Payne (I think it was him) said "...no matter if black or white..." at his bands' 'Up All Night Concert' made me fell loved too. It made me feel that people don't only care for one race. Well, I was seriously stunned when he said that. I didn't expect him to say that but he did which is all that matters. May the Lord bless him, his family. friends and bandmates. God Bless!

The band that inspired me the most is (as you probably just noticed) One Direction. You may think this because I am a girl. well it's true and hey, guess what? I'm a black girl and I'm proud. There is nothing you or anyone else can do to stop me in being what I am! If you are "racist" like "some people" are then that's you're problem! I do not want to be included in that.

What I am basically trying to say is that you shouldn't let others bring you down. Always fight your way back to the top because you know -not they know- you're worth it. If someone laughs at you in a disdainful manner or is being mean about your race don't tell them something back and become part of their racist community. One: You will get into trouble yourself. Two: No-one would like you afterwards. Three: It's just seriously stupid. And Four: You will - now trust me on this one- you will regret making that move at some point. Don't be a fool and tell all your friends about someone being like that to you.

Don't let anyone bring you down because when you finally speak to someone you know and trust then the baddie guy/girl will get the punishment they deserve and then one day they might even end up as your new best friend. I absolutely understand it when you don't like telling your parents about what's going on at school or outside those circumstances.

It has not happened to me before but if it was me I would SO not tell my parents because they'll probable get mad at me for not telling anyone instead of getting mad at the guilty one. Oh well, get over it! That's how parents are but they do it because they want the best for you -no kidding- so don't expect them to to be so happy with you, buy you a mansion and then the next thing you know is that you're marrying Niall Horan (or whoever you fancy)! The thing that leads to racism is probably jealusy. They want people to agree that you're race is rubbish (which it's not) and about how "Dope" you are. They do this to be in the middle of attention but it will come out for all the wrong reasons, girl/boy. That's why on the first day of school I try to make friends and be a normal kid so that those people that are you're friends can help you through situations like this.

Well, this is all I have for you guys. I hope you enjoyed reading this. GOOD LUCK!

P.S: Don't be a bystander!

Peace, my little Muffins!