1

Harlow's P.O.V

"this is going to ruin everything for me! my whole future!" I scream at my dad from the side of the hospital bed.
"Harlow calm down-"he tried to say but I interrupt.
"don't tell me to calm down dad I can't do what I love anymore what am I going to do about my scholarship!" I say a little lower this time because of the looks I was get from the doctors and nurses that passed by my room.
"We can figure something out. you can't quite. you have worked so hard to get to where you are today. you can't throw that away because of this- this- this accident." he said clearly lost for words to say.

"this accident ? this accident?" I bitterly laughed. My anger getting the best of me so I end up yelling.
"I ONLY HAVE ONE ARM DAD!" I look to my dad to see he had a sad expression.
"I know I know but you have to keep fighting. your a fighter Harlow. you can get threw this." I had been staring at my shoes when I finally looked up he was staring at me.
"how can I fight if I have no hope ?" I said looking back down at my shoes that seem to be very interesting now.

"think of your mother what do you think she would say." he said.

my mother was killed at work when I was about 14. me and her were very close we told each other everything no matter what it was. she was like my best friend instead of my mom. she was a fighter but every fight ends even if it's good or bad. hers ended badly she got shot and the doctors couldn't help her. they said she died right when the bullet went threw her heart.

back to my story. you might have found out already but I'm Harlow Baxter. I'm 17 and a professional biker. I got a scholarship for it before my accident. don't know what I'm going to do know though......

anyways your probably wondering what happened well I'm about to tell ya.

-----------------------------------------------------
a/n
hey guys ! sorry it's so short but I hope you like it next chapter will be longer😂💕