00.3 // rant .

I dislike the fact that you're using my brothers pain and moment of weakness so you can have a sense of security when you start some unnecessary weak drama. That's the bad thing about Abner, he's blinded easily. He thinks that he's on the "good" side not that there is one in this case but back to what I'm saying. I'm not going to let him become your security guard or fall back when you have no one left. Yeah he's made a shit load of mistakes and dumb choices. And that "friendship" that you have is definitely one of them, if you were his "friend" , his "brother" which you aren't 🙃.  You would know that he's bipolar, he's off his meds, he's been to prison more then 4 times, he tried to kill himself twice already.
Did you know that? -JustinMcCann- because if you're his "brother" and his "best friend" you're supposed to know that.
And write a chapter about me like you do to any other g that steps up to your because they aren't scared 😂. 
Reporting people for shit they didn't even do, What did the official Justin Bieber anon do to you?? Have the friends that you lost because you don't know how to respect people and act like any other normal human fucking being. You aren't the son of Satan 😴✌. You wish you were why? I don't fucking know, nor do I intend on finding out.
"Mccann" it's sad that everybody wanted to have that last name but because of you and your little friend OfficIsaacMcCann everybody cringes at the sound of it.
It's disgusting. It truly is.