kicked out.

Elizabeth's pov;

" Elizabeth Maria Carter!! this was the last straw young lady!" My mom screamed. I may or may not have got arrested for selling weed at a party oops. " but mom its not my fault!" I screamed back.

" bullshit. all of your friends are horrible influences, and not to mention all the kids at your current school are either pregnant or all druggies. " my mom huffed then said " I'm sending you to st Louis. you have no choice!" I groaned in annoyance.

My mom left my room and went to the kitchen. I grabbed my laptop and looked up this school. " st Louis boarding school for juvenile delinquents? what the fuck?" I said.

I then quickly called up my bestie,Nikki. she picked up right away, thank god. " whats up, Eff?"she asked " my mom is sending me to a boarding school and this place looks like a prison." I said. " well.. you are so screwed.my cousin went there and apparently they are really strict. " Nikki said.

" well I'm just fucked then. st Louis, I fucking hate you already"I said into the speaker to Nikki. " I've gotta go. sorry sissy. love chu doe bai!" she yelled " ight bye" I said. I glanced at the time on my laptop screen. 1: 34am, it read . I shut down my laptop and crawled into bed.

Derek's pov;

" Dad. I'm not going to that posh fucker school." I yelled. " son. You listen to me. It's either go to that boarding school or go to prison. " my dad said. " I'd rather go to prison at least I'd be the best looking one there. " I scoffed.

" Let's see. You got expelled from Brookville, for underage possession of alcohol and cigarettes. You got expelled from cherry dale, for masterbating In your English exam,oh and got expelled from fields medow for, fighting with your health teacher and making racist slurs, Your going to that fucking school, Derek Johnson. You have no choice." My dad explained.

I rolled my eyes. " Whatever " I said. I then ran up to my room and flopped on my bed... I then got a text from,my friend Bella.
From baby bell.
Hey Babe!

I throw my phone across the room and heard a crack. " fucking hell." I muttered.

•••
I woke up the next morning. " Derek, get your ass dressed and in the car in ten." I heard my dad yell. I groaned and fell out of bed. Grabbing some basket ball shorts and a muscle shirt.

I ran down the stairs and through on some vans. And then seen my dad waiting in the car... this is gonna be a long trip.

•••
Elizabeth's pov;

I walked into prison and was greeted by who I'm guessing was the headmaster. " Hello you must be miss Carter correct?" She asked. I nodded. " My name is Mrs. Lennox. Here is the student Manuel, Your schedule and your room card. " Mrs Lennox explained. " Thank you." I said

" Just a few rules that you need to know; 1) gentlemen and lady dorms and showers are separate I expect it to stay that way and if you don't want punishment. 2) you will have a dorm mate. You must get along with them. Also on top of that no parties at all. 3) no Sexual intercorse on campus.4) dress code is mandatory, you'll find your uniform in your dorm. 5) if any rules are broken. Maximum punishment will be take place. Do you understand? " she asked.

" Yes. Mrs Lennox " I said. " Good. Now. Hurry up to your dorm classes start in 20 minutes" she exclaimed. " Also. Welcome to your new home Elizabeth, You'll be here until you graduate" she gave me a warm smile as I left.

I jogging up the stairs,with my small duffle bag to my dorm. Rome 206. I scanned the hall way. Then from my dorm. I put my key card in and then opened the door.

" Hi! You must be my new rommie. I'm Ally!" Squealed the girl with neon pink hair. " um Yeah. I'm Effy. Is that seriously our uniform? " I asked. She wore a plaid skirt that went abit above the knee and a black collared shirt. ( like the outfit on the top/side.)

" Yes it is! Your uniform is on the bed along with your books you'll need. Now get dressed and I'll show you to your classes!" She giggled. I got dressed and put on some knee highs with it along with my black heeled boots. I grabbed my schedule and books.

" Err. Effial. I don't think those shoes fit our dress code.. but I'll check the book" Ally then pulled out the student hand book thing and started to read. " Oh fuck it" I said.

•••
Derek's pov;

" whats up man? Names chris" said the guy sitting on the other side of the room " Names Derek, don't get to close you might catch the rebel disease!" I chuckled. Chris laughed too.

" whatcha in for?" He asked. " got expelled from three school and it was either this place or prison. " I explained pulling on what seemed to be a uniform. Just a white dress shirt and a plaid tie.

" there's really no different between this place and hell" Chris said. " lovely just fucking lovely "I said. " those are your books even though you don't really need them, and class is in like 2 minutes, leggo" Chris said.

A/N
Hiii this my new book expect daily or weekly updates and yeah. Enjoy! - Princess❤