Ouch

*Dream*

"Mom, please no!" There I was, my monsterous mom with a whiskey bottle in her hand. "Come here you little shit!"

*End dream*

Oh no. mom is coming back tomorrow. I'm not ready. I fell back to sleep terrified.

"Come down breakfast!" Dianna yelled. "I'm feeling sick" I say. I go back to my room thinking what I will do when Demi gets back. "hey." Madison says walking into my room. "You know Demi is coming back today, and you will get treated bad again, but that's good because I want Demi to give me ALL her attention. Anyways I'm the one who helped her through rehab, not you. Wanna know why? No one likes you." Madison spitted at me coldly. Well that hurt. I started crying and ran to my bathroom. "What are you doing in there Alison? Are you going to cut yourself? hahaha! You're weak!" Madison was proud of herself.

TRIGGER WARNING

I touch the cold blade and drag it across my skin. Again and again. I come back out, and Madison cackles at me.

I go downstairs and decide to go for a walk. "Dianna I'm going for a walk." "oh no you ain't. Demi's coming in 5 minutes." Dianna said angered. "Why don't you like Demi? Huh? She did nothing to you."Dianna said pissed. She doesn't know Demi beat me.

*five minutes pass*

"Hey guys I'm home!" I hear Demi cheerly. She looked at me disgusted. "You're still here?" She asked. "Sadly I am still here stuck with your bullshit." I say with a smirk. "WHAT THE FUCK" Demi yelled raging then she punched me square in the eye. "What's going on?" Dianna said staring at me. "I'll tell you mom. She said "She's still stuck here with my bullshit" so I punched her." Demi said smirking knowing Dianna always chooses her side. "Wait, Demi said "You're still here?" and was disgusted by me" I said telling my side of the story. "Alison! Don't lie! You're a horrible person! Apologize to Demi!" Dianna yelled at me. I saw Maddie in the corner smirking. Then Dally came out and said she heard it all. "Demi started it!" Dally yelled angry at Demi. "Also mom you never knew Demi beats Alsion! I have photos and videos to prove it!" Dally said. I instantly saw Demi's face turn pail. Dally shows evidence and Dianna STILL takes Demi's side. Dally and I are beyond angry.

We are going to the restaurant now. I have to sit by Demi and Maddie. They look at each other and smirk. "Don't eat fatty" they both whisper in both in my ears at the same time. I am instantly in tears. I cry the whole way there while they both smile. They really hate me.

We get to the restaurant and I sit next to Dally and Demi. "So what are you going to have?" Dally asks me. Demi looks at me with a dead stare and smirk. "Um I will just have water." I said on the verge of tears. "Honey, you haven't ate in 1 week." Dally said looking at me concerned. Demi looks concerned and surprised. "I think i might just have a flu bug." Demi pulls me to the bathroom.

What will happen next? You'll have to wait.... Thank you for reading this. I love you all

~Zofia