Believe in Me

Alison P.O.V
"Alison I need to tell you something." Demi said looking at me seriously. "Wh.. what?" I asked nervously. "You are moving with me to California and will be homeschooled. I will be there most of the time or will have Marissa or Nick watch you when I am not there to make sure you do not do anything bad to yourself. This will all fall into place." Demi said smiling. "No...n.. no. Dianna, Dallas, do something, please. She can't take me. You won't let her, right?" I say almost in tears. "We're sorry honey, we already talked to Demi about this, and we think this will be best for you." Dianna stated giving me a warm smile.
   I run up to my room. This can't be happening. No, this is just a dream. It has to be. I tried pinching myself. "Damnit, that didn't work." I muttered to myself. I've got to cut one more time before I'm stopped.
              Trigger warning
   I get in the bathroom and roll up my sleeves. No space for cuts. Wait that gives me an idea. Tape the blades to my pants and then cut on my legs. Demi won't see since she'll probably only do wrist checks. So I started cutting. I went deeper and deeper each time. I heard a knock on the door. Damnit, I forgot to lock my bedroom. "Honey what are you doing in there?" Demi asked concerned. "Oh I'm just constipated so it's taking longer." I said trying to lie my way out. "Don't lie I'm coming in." Demi said. Oh shit! I didn't lock the door.
What will happen next? Find out next time!