Crushing on the Bad-Boy

Hey lovelys! This IS my first book , I try to use proper grammer and well written sentences! SWEARING AND SEXUAL CONTENT ADVISED. ENOY Xxx

********************************

Starting senior year isn't always easy. Especially with me, last year , I was somewhat fat and was bullied for it. I decided to take matters into my own hands. This summer I went over to my moms house in New York. She lived in a beautiful Penthouse, which is because she married this rich lawyer named Samuel , I don't mind him. He's very understandable and sweet , my mom and dad are divorced though,

It's funny how I live with my dad instead of living with my mom like the usual goes , but I wanted it this way. I don't know why but ,  I just did.

Sam , he is huge on health and fitness too , such as my mom. He helped me lose weight and eat healthier. I felt good about myself for once. I lost alot of weight. I'm just scared that I gain the weight back , you know?

So anways. My names Steph , short for Stephany. I'm 17 years old and I go to West Richmond High , in St. Richmonds. It's a very small town. But it's enjoyable. I have never had a 'real' boyfriend before , other than the time when I was 14 and it was Spring Break and I had to spend it with this annoying brat , I didn't quite get his name though. I think it started with a B.. I don't know. He was very cute though but he annoyed me most of the time.

Tomorrow is the first day of school. I'm nervous and excited. Nervous because I was known for such a loser , everyone bullied me. I had only 2 friends , Megan and Leigh. I'm excited for people to see the new me.

BEEP BEEP BEEP - My phone went.

It was from Megan.

" Hey Steph!! Haven't seen you in so long!! Let's go shopping! Im picking you up in 30 mins! kisses- Megan xxx "

Megan was very enthusiastic , she was good company , alothough sometimes she doesn't let me put in my answer before before telling me what were doing. But I love her to bits. She's like my best friend.

" Kk , see you :* " I texted back snapping out of my thoughts.

Megan hasn't seen the new me. But she has an amazing body! to be honest now. She has nothing to worry about because she never gains weight! Even if she ate 10 hamburgers , she wouldn't gain a pound.

I went to my cupboard and got out a tight black mini skirt and a matching black tube top with some black pumps. So much black. I layed the outfit on the end of my bed, and headed off to the bathroom. I took of my clothes and hopped into the shower. I stood in the corner of the shower , not wanting the first drops of cold water to hit me, and waited for the warm water to run out.

I washed my with some Dove shampoo and conditioner , matching of course. Soon after , I washedmy body with some random soap sitting there where the soap sits. I cleansed my body , up and down. I washed my body off and stopped the water. I grabbed the towel and rapped it around me , preparing me for the ice cold air about to hit me as I step out the shower.

BOOM. There it was. Ugh I hate that air or wind , as you call it. I checked my phone. SHIT! I took 20 minutes? Sweet Lord. I rushed through the hallway and entered my bedroom. My childish 14 year old bedroom. Everything was pink. The cushions , bed , drawers everything!

I wrapped the towel around my hair and went over to my bed to get my clothing. I threw it on and hurried to the hair dryer on my vanity table. I blow dried it simply , just for 5 minutes. My knee length brownish-goldish hair was now soft and wavy. I applied some natural makeup (mascara , blush , lipgloss etc.) I looked in the mirror.

" Hey smexy! " I laughed to myself. I wasn't kidding , I looked quite good!

BEEP BEEP BEEP - My phone went.

MEGAN - 2:28pm " Im outside, I have a surprise for you also!"

I grabbed my purse and rushed to the front door , " Dad! I'm going out with Megan , I'll be back later! love you! " I yelled to my dad sitting in the kitchen. " Okay honey , stay safe please! No strangers! " He yelled back. I giggled and rolled my eyes. " I'm not 5 dad! Love you. " He chuckled at me saying that.

I opened the door and saw Megan , I smiled but my smile immediately dropped as I saw .. BLAKE.

***************

Hello Lovelys! I hope you enjoyed the first chapter of my book! I will be updating when I get 2 votes! Love you! xxx kisses.