Moving in!

Lilabeth's POV
It's been about 7hours in the car with my annoying family. (O_o) Mom and Dad either argue or argue. I'm surprised they haven't gotten an divorce yet to be honest. I turn to look over at my brother on the right of me. He's currently on the phone talking to his friends. Probably messaging all his friends from Virginia saying we're moving back. Ryan was always the well known sibling as for me not so much. I've never really cared for being popular. It's not like I care for people to like me. I have my own little group of kids I would hang with in New York. Mike, Kayla, Stewart , Ricky and Angela. They were all great friends. The night I met them was probably the best nights of my life. That was the night I fell in love with underground fighting. I know shocking people think I'm sweet and innocent but even sweet and innocent people need to take there anger out on something or someone I should say. The first night I was with them I watched them fight it sparked an interest in me and ever since that night the whole gang taught me how to fight. Now look where I am today I've only been defeated but 1 time and even then I was suffering from a stupid ass concussion for a week because my stupid ass had to fall down the stairs the night of the fight. While fighting I got really dizzy and passed out automatically making that person win. But other than that I've defeated over 50+ people. Only my brother knows I fight he's the only one I can trust out of my entire family he's chill. I mean sometimes he gets protective but understands I can handle myself. I quickly get out of my thoughts when we pull up to a house I mean it isn't small or big it's a medium sized house it's cute it seems more homey. Our last house was way to big and felt empty. With mom and dad being gone most of time on business trips me and my brother were left on our own which sucked all I've ever really wanted is to spend time with my family without an argument breaking out between my parents or my dad and brother for disagreeing about my brothers dream to be a football player. I know what your thinking my dad should be proud but he's not. My dad wants him to become a doctor. So I support my brother he needs it. He's actually really good. At our old school he was the star quarterback. "Lilabeth" I hear someone shake me out of my thoughts I look up to see my brother. "You've been staring at the house for five minutes" he says and chuckles. "Oh hush" i playfully hit him on the shoulder. I walk into the house.

I look around its so adorable the walls are a cream color and the floor is all wood

I look around its so adorable the walls are a cream color and the floor is all wood. All of our stuff is supposed to be coming in a couple of hours. Sighhhhh. I go down the stairs and look around there's a kitchen,a walk in pantry and on the left a living room and bathroom. In the kitchen I head straight and see a dining room and even more ahead another room with a door attached. I head to that room it's a very big space. maybe I will make this my room. Mom and dad start coming down the stairs they see me in this room. "Hey mom can I have this room". Of course dear she says. Then my dad speaks up "I know it's a smaller house and definitely not compared to our old one bu.." Dad it's fine I love it I interrupt him". "I'm gonna go take a walk outside" I say. I walk up the stairs and head out the door. I start walking to the left. I look around hmmm a plain neighborhood very quiet great I think to myself sarcastically. When I look over to the house next door a girl comes running out of it crying? Then a boy following behind. Holy crap he's hot. I have never seen such a beautiful creature.

He follows the girl to the car and she starts screaming something about wanting more than a one night stand

He follows the girl to the car and she starts screaming something about wanting more than a one night stand. Oh he's one of those boys I scowl. I quickly walk to the park I saw just up the road but not before seeing him glancing at me. I plop on a swing and sit there for god knows how long. I was currently in the air when I see the same boy from before here hmmmm I think to myself. He has a hoody over his head and sat down on a park bench just a couple feet away from me. He takes out a black bag. Omg drugs!! He needs some Jesus oh hell no! From the corner
Of my eye I see a black car and see 2 men get out of the car. "Do you have the money" one yells. The boy from my neighbor hood starts to tense up. They reach his table and snatch the bag. One of the men take out a stack of money that was in the bag. "Your a thousand dollars short" he spits out. "You know what we do to people that don't have what we want" he glares at him and I see the guy next to him pull out a gun. Ughh what has this dumbass gotten himself into. I walk over to them and the guy with the gun is alarmed by my actions. I sit down next to the boy from earlier. "Boys don't u think that.. I point to the gun is a bit too much". "Who are you" the guy with the stack of money says. "I don't know maybe your worst nightmare" I say. "Sweet Cheeks maybe you should leave this is none of your business". "It certainly is my business once you pull a gun out on someone near me". "Now back to what I was saying that is all too much it's extra". "He will give you the money in 2 weeks tops now goodbye gentlemen". They growl and walk back to their car. Before they can leave they roll down the window and yell out "2 weeks Blakes 2!!" I look over at the boy he doesn't look happy. "Umm hi my name is Lilabeth" I hold out my hand he gets up and ignores me. "Excuse you I just saved your stupid ass from those 2 men" I run over to him. "Can you at least give me your name!" "Xander "he quickly says and runs off.
Hmmm Xander Blakes I like that.

Okay so this is my first story and I'm so excited. Please guys vote, comment, and follow me if y'all like this book!!!