First day of school Part 1

Beep beep beep......I wake up to my alarm clock being annoying as hell. I slam my hand down on it making the beeping stop. I look at the time 6:30 ugh schools today. I slowly get up from my bed. I take out the clothes I'm going to wear and set them on my bed. I take off my pajamas and head to my bathroom bringing a towel. I turn on the shower checking the temperature and then quickly getting in. After my shower I wrap the towel around me and go to the bathroom sink. I look at my reflection in the mirror and smile just because. I get out my hair dryer and dry my hair. After that I go back into my room and I put on the clothes I picked out.

After I'm finished I go back the the bathroom and grab my makeup bag from the sink and put on my makeup (in the picture) and do my hair

After I'm finished I go back the the bathroom and grab my makeup bag from the sink and put on my makeup (in the picture) and do my hair. I take out my phone and take a quick picture and put it on my Instagram with the caption "first day at my new school" I immediately get likes and comments saying goodluck. I surprisingly have a huge following on Instagram for some reason. My friends back home would always say it was because of how gorgeous I was but I would always deny it. There's nothing special about me I silently chuckle remembering my old friends. As I'm walking into the kitchen I grab an apple and my car keys and go upstairs. I walk out the front and walk to my baby.

 I walk out the front and walk to my baby

My blue and white 2016 Ford Mustang. Which I payed for using my money from my very many jobs. Like I said I don't like using my parents money. I get in and drive to my new school. As I park In one of the parking  spots infront of the school I look up at the huge sign in front of the school "Eagleswood high school" hmmm it's an okay name. I hear a car pull up beside me and quickly see my brother get out. I get out of my car and run towards my brother and give him a hug. "Hello my brother" "oh god your embarrassing me" he sticks out his tongue. I pinch his cheeks and give him a hug goodbye. I laugh and run away trying to find the main office. "Damn this school is huge" I say. "Need help?" I hear a familiar voice and turn around to see Carter but he wasn't alone he was with Xander and another very good looking boy. "That would be nice" "where are you going?" he asks. I tell him and we get to the office in no time. Hmm Xander is so quiet probably from our last encounter. I can't help but stare at him he so intriguing. He catches me staring and I quickly look away while I start to blush hoping he doesn't notice. My mind runs off thinking of Xander and all of a sudden I run into a freaking wall never mind a hard ass back lord. I rub my head. "What the hell was that" I complain. "We're here retard" Carter replies laughing "ohhh" I say in realization. I go up to the lady at the front desk. "Name" she says in a rather rude tone but like Selena Gomez once said "kill em with kindness". "Lilabeth Williams" I smile and hold my hand out to Shake her hand. She looks at it then me and gives me a disgusted look. Nevermind about Selena fuck that kindness bullshit. "You know what woman,office lady whatever I'm just trying to get my damn schedule don't ruin my day because your life is horrible" I say without thinking. She prints out my schedule and hands me it without another word. Good I think to myself and smile. I turn around noticing the boys behind me giving me creepy smiles. "What" I walk away leaving them there and heading to my locker.

Yes I know I haven't updated in weeks but I've been so busy moving I haven't had time to post. Also I will be posting more once I move into the new house I'm gonna stay in for a bit so yay!!