Chapter 2: Who Does She Think She Is?

😊|Ariel|😊

Tuesday, August 11, 2015

Beep. Beep. Beep.

I woke up to the sound of my alarm feeling happy and refreshed. I know you're thinking: "Wasn't she mad at Lucas?"😕

I was, but not as much as you would think. I was more disappointed than mad, but I learned to get over things like that. It happens more than you'd think. So, I'm used to it.

Starting today, things are going to change, mainly me. The only changes I'm making are the way that I act and the way people treat me. I'm tired of holding back and missing out on fun.

And with the way people treat me, I should've came out of my shell a long time ago. It was almost every day that one of Lucas' hoes tried me, but I just kept my calm and walked away. They ain't getting away with SHIT now. Lil ugly ass hoes all in my face talking bout "Lucas should really upgrade."😑

BITCH! For one, you don't know the damn facts. He my best friend, not my nigga. Second, I hope they ain't think they were upgrades cause I look pretty asf with no makeup and no weave.👸💁

And they look like some bald head ass chickens who bout to be buried. If you know yo makeup ain't for you skin color, then TAKE THAT SHIT OFF.😂

Let me stop I need to get ready for school.😅

I went into my closet looking for an outfit to wear. After I found something, I went in the bathroom starting my shower. I played some music while showering singing along to my favorite part.

Once I was done, I got out of the shower drying off. I put on my underwear and bra before brushing my teeth then washing my face. I lotioned my body with cocoa butter and put on the outfit I picked out along with a black t-shirt.

 I lotioned my body with cocoa butter and put on the outfit I picked out along with a black t-shirt

I went back into my room fixing my hair then putting on accessories. I grabbed my phone, charger, and everything else I needed for school going to my dad's room.

As soon as I was about to knock on his doo, he opened it. He stood in the doorway fully dressed.

"Sorry sweetheart, but I done have time to drop you off today. Lucas is going to pick you up though," he said closing his door going downstairs. I followed him into the kitchen.

"Okay, have a good day at work," I said as I hugged him.

"And you have a good day at school," he said kissing my forehead before he left out the front door with an apple. "I love you."

"I love you too," I said getting grape juice and yogurt out of the refrigerator.

I turned all of the lights off, locking the door. I sat on the porch waiting on Lucas to get here.