Chapter 1: 1: Prologue

Prologue

Three beautiful quadruped creatures were running through the thick forest. The first was blue, the second yellow and the third a reddish brown. They were severely wounded and obviously tired. The three ran and ran. They finally found themselves at the foot of a cliff. They could sense there was a cave, just out of view. The three creatures glanced at each other. They couldn't outrun the grunts for much longer. They needed to hide and quick. The cave was just what they needed. If it was luck or faith, they would never know. The three creatures quickly hid in the cave.

They could hear the cars coming closer.

"Aaarrgh, I can't believe we lost them! The boss won't be happy with us." One of the grunts said.

"They can't be far, they are wounded and tired. They probably climbed on this cliff to escape." said another one.

"Yeah.., you're probably right. The path behind that cliff leads too Vermillion City. We'll look there."

The three creatures could hear the car driving away, and sighed in relief. They were too weak and too tired to go anywhere now. They needed to rest.

Not too far away, just outside a small town known as Pallet, a young boy with the name of Ash Ketchum walked bored in the forest. He actually shouldn't go in there alone, but he was really bored. In a small town as Pallet, there were not many kids. And certainly not kids of his age. The only one was his best friend Gary Oak. Who was ill today.

Ash sighed, there was really nothing to do. He stopped at the foot of a cliff. At that moment he realised he walked way further into the forest than planned. Just as Ash wanted to turn around, something caught his eye. Behind a bush was a small cave, hidden from view. The only reason he saw it was because of the wind that blew a part of the bush away. Making the cave visible for only a few seconds.

Ash walked curiously to the entrance of the cave. Pushing the bush away, so he could get in. He was met by a low and weak growl. Looking up at the noise, ash saw three beautiful creatures staring at him. Their eyes were watching every movement he made. But Ash didn't notice. He only saw three severely wounded Pokémon. They growled again, and Ash knew they could be dangerous.

"Wait! I'm not going to hurt you," Ash quickly said, he really didn't want to get eaten.

"I want to help you, I'll be right back." Ash dashed out the cave, and tried to think about berries and their purpose. He had learned about them at professor Oak's trainer-school.

Finding the right berries wasn't a problem in a forest like the one around Pallet. When he came back at the cave, his arms were full of berries. Ash put the berries on the ground and looked at the three Pokémon. When he looked in their eyes, he saw that they knew what he was doing and accepted it. At least, he hoped. But there was only one way to find out.

He looked at the Pokémon and saw that the blue one was in the worst condition, it had burn marks all over its skin, and the purple glow pointed out it was poisoned. Other than that, it looked just plain exhausted. The other two were in similar conditions.

Ash quickly looked through the berries he found, and took a Pecha, Rawst and a few Oran berries. He gave them to the blue one. When it ate, he could see the berries do their work. The blue Pokémon looked healthier and stronger with each bite.

Ash repeated his actions with the other two Pokémon. When they were done eating they stood up and walked over to him. Ash hadn't realised how big the Pokémon were, and not to mention how powerful they looked. Ash would be lying if he said he wasn't slightly intimidated. He could almost feel the aura of power radiating off from them. He took a slight step back.

'Do not fear us young one.' A feminine voice said in his head. He looked at the blue shiny Pokémon standing in front of him was it - she talking to him?

'Indeed young one, my name is Suicune, this are my brothers Raikou... ' the yellow shiny one roared softly '... and Entei...' the shiny reddish brown one grunted a greeting '... We can't thank you enough for helping us. You have a pure heart, the purest each one of us has ever seen. We would like to stay here with you as your friends.' At the word friends Ash grinned.

"I would love that."

---------

And that for the chapter one - Chapter 1: 1: Prologue and yes it The Three Legendary Dog Pokémon but Shiny in The Pokémon Movie: Zoroark Master Of Illusions and I don't own Pokémon