Kuroken One-shot

December 25th. Kenma's favorite time of year. Even though he hardly did anything on Christmas, he had a feeling this Christmas would be different. Kuuro would never let Kenma sit around on his video games all day, sadly.

Kuuro and Kenma sat in front of the fireplace, Kenma drinking coffee and Kuuro had a hot chocolate.
"We should put up a tree." Kenma muttered.
Kuuro gasped, choking on his drink. "Are you feeling ok? Kenma actually wants to do something other then play video games?"
"I do a lot of things."
"Name three things you do other then Video Games, Volleyball, and breathing."
"I suck you off and you never seem to mind." Kenma murmured, taking a sip of the bitter liquid.
Kuuro chuckled. "You're right, I don't mind one bit. OK that's one."
Kenma tapped his cup softly. "I get dressed and tie my own shoes."
"What a big boy." Kuuro teased.
Kenma rolled his eyes. "Do you want a tree or not?"
Kuuro nodded and smiled. "That'd be nice."

Hours later, Kuuro and Kenma had a tree set up and a few presents under it. Somehow Kuuro ended up wearing a Santa hat and Kenma had cat ears. Kuuro sat up and gasped. "We should make cookies!" He smiled.
Kenma shrugged. "Mmhm." He muttered.

The smell of sugar cookies filled the house as they set them on the counter.
"We should frost them." Kuuro smiled.
Kenma nodded and grabbed the two tubs of white frosting. They dyed the two tubs red and green.
Kuuro scooped a small amount of red frosting onto his finger and wiped it onto Kenma's nose. He began singing Rudolph the Red Nose Reindeer.
"Remind me why I'm dating you.." Kenma murmured.
"Because you looooove me." Kuuro wrapped his arms around Kenma's waist and pulled him closer. Kenma smiled a little and wrapped his arms around Kuuro's kneck as Kuuro licked off the red frosting. Kenma giggled and pulled Kuuro towards the fireplace.

Kuuro and Kenma sat in front of the fireplace. Kenma wore a kitten onesie and Kuuro wore sweatpants with a black tank top. The fireplace lit up the dark room. Kenma held his mug close as he layed his head in Kuuro's shoulder. Kuuro kissed Kenma's head softly. At that moment, Kenma wouldn't trade Kuuro for any video game. He wouldn't want to be anywhere else.
"Merry Christmas, baby."
''Merry Christmas, Kuuro.''