whats wrong

i glare at the painted white motionless body spread across the cracked blood stained concrete.
' what's wrong ' I giggle and prance around the white human body parts. Isn't it a beautiful display?!

the room is a square, the wooden splintered door builder into the let wall (witch has been splattered with A type positive blood). The males penis (it's okay to giggle) is hung from fishing wire from the clean as a daisy roof infront of the door, so that when some one comes in they can give this lucky son of a gun a much needed after death blow Job! he won't have to pay for it this time, his ugly mug got him no where with the ladies.

His legs dissected from his hips form a ' X marks the spot ' cross. But there is no treaure! that will fool them if they go looking.

His built bulky torso is laying flat in the top right conner, not as creative but still disturbing to the general public.

I'll earn myself a name from this. I've committed the perfect murder and the remains are left stylishly for a human to greet!

Oh yes sorry I forgot to tell you where the rest of the body parts lie!

His head(s)(I had a spare head from another delicious victim) is sitting against the right wall (it's been painted in gloopy dark red blood from either my latest and first bloods combined or my dear friends my latest and second latest) so when you open to door you give him a blowie and get to stare at his head and the other one I must say I swon togather Exremtly well.

Now I left the second victims bones scattered across the room rinsed clean of muscle and flesh(are they the same thing? Human muscle tasted amazing that much I know)

And the mans arms in a triangle shape (with out the base because he's human hahhahaha) across from the hairy legs.

I open the door prance out smirk and shut the door behind me. I'm surisped I was able to do anything in these heavy duty gloves and old dead mans boots(my 3rd victim had style). I remove my bakery head net and replace it with my stylish sexy horse hair brown marbled with gold wig.

I excitingly rush out of the abandoned worn down building. I see as two ugly adolescent teenagers in a red convertible car smooching as if they're horny as all hell(well he probably is). I giggle as I rush into the tall faded wheaty prickly bushy area. I smirk as the innocent teenage couple get out of their car while still kissing heading towards the famous room to have unprotected illegal sex. Ah I can't wait to her their screams.