My names in the paper!

(Fyi one chapter will be there the cops eyes then the villain and they'll keep changing)

' MY NAMES IN THE PAPER ' I scream.
The roof above my head rattles giving me an unwanted shock.

Shit.

' Unknown Killers strike abandon room ' I groan. They could have honestly come up with something better.

I let out a deep sigh. What's going being my mood up I ponder to myself.

I skip happily
over to my beautiful corpses. I have 10 humans waiting for dissection. Witch means I have many body parts to still dismember and lay them to rest in a beautiful array.

I eagerly reach for my extra strength bleach bottle and douse the chainsaw into it.

No evidence, no link, not the killer. I sing to myself.

'I'm a good person I'm a good person I did good I did good' I hum as I fix the chains of the old chainsaw.

I'm very smart you see every single blade on the chain saw is different ! Made little nick in some blade others freshly sharpened and some rusty. It's sure to fuck with the people.

To make things even easier for them I have different chain sets ! I use different chain sets for each person. Smart huh.

I look over at the green purply marble on the light grey silent cold corpse of a 3 year old girl.

Boy was she fun to kill! I won't go into all the details but I bought her off an auction. I won't tell you my supplier because that's a sercet.

I move her life less chilling limp body to the station covered in clear plastic beside me.

The smell of the dead is the reason I wake up in the moring. Some people vomit others digust, I enjoy. Like my evil bitch of a mother said the smell of the dead is worse than being dead.

She doesn't understand. So like get this right I kidnapped her (I'm great right?!) and I had my first victim next to her right and all of a ducking sudden she's screaming and yelling at me like what the fuck mother dead bodies are cool!

I was only 15 when I killed my first, strict parents where the ones that prevent me from being able up kill many more before 15.

They put me in a pysho ward at age 11!! Like it was great because I meet some murders who gave me tips on how to get away with murder like how they did. They were in there because of petty crimes but done in an island way witch I'll explain later.

So back to the 3year old she has blonde hair, stained with her own blood from the murder ( and some one else's i don't know whose ? ). Her frame is thinning out and a little skeleton with skin stares at me.

Some times vomit a little when I do young children like this. Only because there smell is different.

It's like roses and petals. The guy who kipnapped her.