Bloody Night's Part 3

Aaah....I'm felling so bless when I heard his laugh.His laugh such an Angel.

"Let's eat."

"Okay."

He pull a dining chair for me to sit just like how a husband do for his wife when they eat together.So sweet.

"You are not going anywhere today?"

"Maybe...not."

"But I think You should go."

"I don't want.I'm so lazy."

Jongin take some notes(?) from his wallet and put it on the table

"Go to Walmart and buy some groceries."

"Alright......So when youl'll be back?"

"12.00 a.m"

"Don't You have any different answer other than 12.00 a.m?"

He shook's his head

"You work too hard." 

"It is part of my life."

"You don't feel tired?"

"Helping people is not tired at all."

Since Jongin was promoted(?) as a specialist doctor,he not spend his time with me a lot.I'm feels so disappointed(?) with him.I want 'the past'Jongin back when that time we ate sundae together at the park,Watch movie untill midnight,do our 'bed project' and other things we always do in the past.Everything has change.But atleast he not find another boyfriend(or girlfriend).

He stand up from his chair after his plate was already empty.

"I want to go work now."

"Oh.Okay"

"Bye" 

"Bye :)"

He kiss me before he step out from this house

I'm gonna miss him the whole day.

After an hours he left,I go to my room and get ready to go to Walmart.*skip the shopping part*

I didn't notice that it's already 11.30 p.m.So I get in the car and go back to the 'lonely home'

Yeah,my thought(?) are right.He never go home early.I unlock the door and step into the house.I undress my clothes at room and lying on the bed.Suddenly my iPhone rang.I thought it was Jongin but it's unknown number.

"Hello?"

No answer.

"Hello,who is this?"

And I heard someone screaming at the back......it's my omma

"I'm so glad You pick up the call from me."

"WHO THE HELL ARE YOU?!?!"

"You will know me in the next Friday.But now....I just need You to get rid of Jongin and Your Omma will survive."

To be continue......