Chapter 2

*the next day*

Alvin got out of the car at school. It was Monday, and this was the week Alvin came to school.

Giving a wave goodbye to Dave, Alvin walked away from his brothers and went to courtyard.

As he made his way to a table, Brittany shoved past him and smirked.

Alvin growled and glared at her. "Watch where you're going, diva."

Brittany stopped in her tracks and glared right back at Alvin. "Don't call me that, troublestarter."

Alvin crossed his arms and got closer to her. "It's Troublemaker, okay? And only Slade gets to call me that."

Brittany laughed. "Oh, right. The chipmunk who ditched you for Carbon. I don't blame him. Who would want to hang out with you? No wonder he left you. I would have."

Alvin bared his teeth. "No one asked for your opinion, Brittany."

Brittany smirked and let out a giggle. "Yeah, that's true, Alvin. But no one told me not to state my opinion, and my opinion is that you deserve to be alone, Alvin. No one cares about you, no one loves you, no one even listens to the Chipmunks anymore because you're in the band. You're a rotten devil who cares only about himself and your ego. You don't even give to charity. You're only popular because Dave pays everyone. Plus, you're a talking chipmunk who is self centered, hot headed, easily angered, a trickster, which is not a good thing. You're also stubborn, you don't have a long attention spand, you're gonna be alone from now on, and let's not mention, no one wants to date you."

Alvin just rolled his eyes. "You know what, Brittany, just shut up. You have no right in telling me what the rest of my life is going to be like, okay? You're a hot headed devil who doesn't listen to anyone unless they're talking about make-up or fashion. No one can carry on a conversation with you without you getting bored to death. You're a stubborn she-devil who would do anything to get what you want. Even if it means hurting someone, you still wouldn't care as long as you were getting said item."

Brittany scoffed. "Slade made the right move to di-"

Alvin growled. "Leave Slade out of this, okay? If he wants to get involved, then he can come back from wherever he is and get involved. But, if he's not here, then just leave him out of it, Brittany."

Getting closer, Brittany pushed Alvin aside and started walking away from him.

Grabbing her shoulders, Alvin forceful pulled her back. "I'm not done with you! You love to make fun of me and tease me. Especially when I do something wrong. Well, newsflash, Brittany. You're not perfect. Nobody is. It's time you get out of your stupid little world and come into the no perfect world."

Brittany looked at him. "Drop dead, Alvin."

That was the last straw for Alvin. Feeling fire in his eyes, growled in anger and roughly hit Brittany to the ground. "I hate you."

Glaring at her, Alvin then ran off.