I'm back (1)

I do not own the characters I only own
Bella. Enjoy the book ;)

(Bella's POV)
I'm on my way to my home town Mystic falls. Because my brothers said they needed my help. I have not seen or talked to my brothers for almost 2 years. What ever they need my help with it better be good.

(Hours later in Mystic Falls)

I'm on my way to the old Salvatore House. I see the old house and I pull in to the drive way. I park my car in front of the house. Step out of the car and walk to the front door open it and just walk in to see my tow brothers and a girl. I can't see there faces. I close the door they all turned around. My brothers have smiles on there faces and I have a smile on mine. Until I look at the girl she looks like that bitch Katherine pierce that turned me and my brothers. But I know that it's not her because she is not a vampire. She a Doppelgänger I know because klaus talked about them and the cures.

"What is with the Doppelgänger". I ask my brothers.

"How do you know she is the Doppelgänger ". My brother Stefan asked.

"Well she's not the other bitch". I say.

"Who are you". The girl asked.

"Not going to answer". I say.

"Bella this is Elena". Stefan says.

"Elena this is Bella our sister". my other brother Damon says with a smirk.

"Your WHAT". Elena yells.

"Si-st-er". I say slowly with a smirk on my face.

"You have a sister". Elena says.

"Yes". my brothers say at the same time.

"So Elena which one of my brothers are you with". I ask in a flat tone with the same smirk on my face.

"Bella". Stefan says in a harsh tone and Elena just standing there shocked by what I had said.

"Oh so you and Stefan that not going to end well". I say.

"Bella". Stefan says again.

"Ok Ok so why am I here why do you guys need my help". I ask.

"Have you heard of the sun and the moon cures". Damon asked.

"Yes". I say.

"Well some one is trying to brake it". Stefan said.

"And you don't want little Elena to died". I say already knowing.

"Yes". Damon says well I Guess Stefan is not the only one that likes her.

"So you want me to help you guys protect Elena don't you". I asked.

"Yes please". Stefan said.

"Well that depends who has the moon stone and who is trying to brake the cure". I ask knowing that only klaus can brake the curse. I know that the sun and the moon cures is not real but they Don't. The sun and the moon cures in not real but the one on klaus is.

"So your in". Damon said.

"As I said it depends". I say once again.

"We are up against a vampire his name is klaus". Damon said and I froze when he said Klaus's name.

"Please tell me your not talk about the klaus I know the original vampire". I ask them.

"Yes that klaus and his brother Elijah". Elena says to me.

"And to answer your other question Elijah has the moon stone". Damon said.

"Did you say you know klaus". Stefan asks and all I can think is son of a bitch.

"Yes he was a friend a long time a go". I say in a angry voice.

"You guys were friends". Stefan yells.

"A long time a go". I snap at him.

"You should just give him the Doppelgänger so we don't all died". I say.

"I can't do that we have to save her". Stefan says.

"Fine". I say.

"Does that mean your in". Damon said.

"Well some one has to save your asses". I said.