A fat jerk is a monster

Look me and my friends never wanted to be half-bloods ok I wanted to be a half-blood but I never imagined it would be This dangerous so um let's get started. The day started out normal enough I was getting ready at my mom's place it was one of my first days back at school and I was glad to see my friends and I was determined to have a good year no matter what.

My dad got here in a few minutes and I got in to his car. "Hey dad " I said as I put on my seatbelt "hello Jake" he said and with that we drove around the corner. My bus was already there "well see you after school" I said "see you after school Jake" my dad said and with that I got on the bus and went to school though I didn't know I wasn't coming back.

When I got to school I wanted to go see my friends but I knew I had to sign-in. Once I signed-in I went to go see my friends they were waiting for me at our regular table as usual they weren't talking to each other I guessed as usual I'd have to bring them together. "Hi" I said "oh hi jake" my friend Michael said though he prefers the Irish translation of his name. So guys how's it going" I asked "it's ok jake" my friend Ben said "so jake how are you doing" my friend Matthew said as I sat down a popular kid named John came and sat down with us "hey mind if I sit with you guys" he asked "sure" I said as he pulled up a chair. As he said that a fellow popular kid named Al came up to us "hey look it's blonde,brown and double black" he said "hey John do you have a joke too" he said "dude stop it it's not funny anymore" John said "oh come on it is" " "ahem Al basis may I ask what you are doing" our teacher Mr O'Reilly said "oh um....sir I was just saying hello to my friends he...he" he said nervously "nice try Mr basis unlike the other teachers I can always see when you pick on other students so detention after break as usual" Mr O'Reilly said "but sir" Al started "ENOUGH"! Mr O'Reilly shouted "looks like you got yourself detention for break and lunch for the week now" Mr O'Reilly said as he walked off down the yellow dining hall "I'll get you losers for this" Al said "I heard that Mr basis so make that detention for the entire month" Mr O'Reilly said "that's it I don't care if it's not the right time to. Prepare to die Demigods" Al said looking at the five of us sitting at the table " huh Al are you talking too us" I said "yes you insufferable half-blood" with that Al transformed in to a big monster made out wood and lava "wow what's going on man" John said "ok let's runaway now" Michael suggested "yeah for once I agree Michael" Ben said "ok on my signal we run ok" I said "ok Jake I'm with you" Matthew said as stunned as the rest of us just then Al jumped on us. As I closed my eyes like the others did then we heard Al screaming as we opened are eyes we saw what happened Al had struck by a bunch of vines,arrows and a bunch of animal parts as we all looked at what was once Al Mr O'Reilly came up to us "sir I don't know what happened I swear Al just attacked us" I said "I don't care I want to see the five of you here tonight and Jake tell your dad Zak said to come" Mr O'Reilly said "yes sir" I said he nodded and walked out of the dining hall.