Minho

Your POV

It's been really fun at your friends party .You had the time of your life with Mary. She would always worry about you so much like your mother so you loved her so much. You came with your sexy boyfriend Minho. You wondered how you got so lucky to have such a sexy, handsome and cute boyfriend. You were looking for him and you saw him with a girl with blonde hair and a really short dress and you were jealous because they were laughing together and the girl was all up on him. You got jealous and started drinking. Mary came over and asked " Are you alright ( y/n )".

" yep" you replied back and kept on drinking and you saw a guy coming up towards you.

" Hi are you alone" he asked

" Yeah I am" you said

" You look hot, would you like to dance" he asked

You looked at Minho again and you saw him not paying attention to you so you replied with a yes and you were so drunk you did not even care if the ransom stranger you meet was grinding against you.

Minho pov

I was talking to a random girl who was saying how beautiful my girlfriend is and she asked where we met and I was telling her the story it was pretty funny. So I was secretly looking at her from time to time to check up on her and a random guy is just grinding on her and I was so mad I went in her direction and

Your POV

You saw mini angrily coming over to you and he grabbed your writs and said " We're going home right know". He dragged you to the car and drove off. The whole entire car ride was silent. You reached your house you and Minho share. You got out of the car and got into the house when you were about to go to the bedroom you were turned around and pinned to the wall. Mini said " who do you belong to slut huh tell me"

" you " said you

" what was that back there at the party" Minho asked

" what I was showing that I can get attention to like you did with that girl" you said back with a little bit of anger in your voice.

" that girl asked me how I got to know you and said you were beautiful she liked you. While you go and get some strange guy and let him grind on you".

" I was jealous okay". You said with saddeness of suspecting your boyfriend.

He was shocked but then it turned into a sly smirk then he came close to me and said

" are you seducing me "? Minho asked

Then his lips came closer and he licked his bottom lip and smashes his lips on mine it was rough and a passionate kiss he licked my bottom lick asking for and entrance for his wet muscle. I wanted to tease him and I did not let him then he groped my ass and I gasped and he took this chance and slipped his tongue in and explored every corner. He went down to my neck and started licking it and sucking on it leaving bruises. Then unzipped my dress and let it fall. He took of my bra and started to fondle my breasts and suck on my right nipple and fondling the left and he switched . " ahhh minho mmmm its not fair that you don't get to undress". Then he took of his shirt and you were looking at his perfect set of abs he saw you and started smirking

" like what you see" then you looked down at his bulge in his boxers. You took his cock and started pumping it and you wanted to tease him so you licked his pre cum and he ground

" no teasing babe , suck me please mmmm".

You started to suck him and deep throat him" ahhhh mm (y/n) so good . He bummed inside your mouth and you swallowed. " Now its my turn " he through me on the bed and took my panties of with his teeth and he bit my thigh and left a bruise . you were mad because he was not at the spot you wanted him to be.

" ahhhhh minho please fuck me" you said. Then he stuck his huge 8" cock inside you and you screamed of the pain and pleasure. He started to move and the pain turning into pleasure you wanted him to go faster " faster please go faster ". With you saying that and looking so sexy to him he started to go faster and the bed started to creak and shake. You felt the pleasure you love with a knot in your stomach you were about to cum. So was minho you both bummed together and he laid beside you and said " I love you ( y/n )

" I love you to minho"