Chapter 15: My World's Gone.

*ANDYS POV*

She just left.
Walked straight out the door.
The boys came to me, I was on the back deck now sitting on the ground.
"It's gunna be alright, mate" Ashley tried to reassure me.
"My whole world just walked out in a matter of 2 minutes" I said barley above a whisper.
Jake was no where to be seen.
Sophie came & sat with me, she must of gave the boys some look because they all walked away.
"Andrew, I'm sorry, I have an Idea why Jade has done this but I can not be sure until I've talked to her" she said rubbing my back to calm me.
Sophie had become like a sister in the short time we've known eachother.
"S-Sophie I can't do-"
I couldn't finish because before I could Sophie tugged me into a bone crushing hug.
& more tears flooded my eyes.
"Hey, don't cry." Sophie said hugging me tighter.
"I love her soph, & she just left... Walked straight out the door... & left"
I could hardly speak from crying & my voice was more raspy then usual.
Fuck !
My sadness started to turn to anger.
I pulled out of Sophie's embrace & walked up to my room locking the door behind me.
I grabbed whatever I could and threw them at the wall.
I was angry.
At myself.
At what I said.
I said it too early.
I Should of let her trust me more.
FUCK !
I'm so stupid.
I ran out of things to throw so I started punching the walls.
"ANDY !" I herd being yelled from the other side of the door.
"It's jake ! I went and saw her."
I stopped almost immediately & opened the door.
"Dude, what did you do !?" Jake said stepping in and looking around the room.
"Nothing, what did she say."
"Okay...-"
Jake explained everything, everything about how she didn't think she was god enough & that I deserved better.

*half an hour later*
I was in the car driving to Sophie's house thing & the radio was pumping music I don't even know what it was some new band.
I had arrived at Sophie's & walked around the back.
Sophie had left after I got angry because she had a huge headache & she wanted to go check on Jade.
I knocked on the door.
No answer.
I walked in.
Sophie was sitting at the kitchen counter top.
Tears slowly & silently running down her face.
"What's wr-"
She handed me a letter an I read it.

"Tell the man I love-"
She loves me...
She's gone.
No.

-----------------------------------------------------------

IM SORRY !!!!!
Next chapter might be up in a week, maybe earlier if you guys are lucky ;)

-Forever & always T xx