Royal Academy

A/N: I don't even know if there would be a real romance...but as of now...enjoy..

-0-

Prologue

"Oh, I'm so proud of you. I knew this day would come" 

Really? How could I not know. But all I remember was her words of wisdom that encouraged me to be strong:

"What the?! What the hell are with these grades? Haven't I taught you anything?"

...."No, not really, nothing that I can remember"

........."Room, NOW!"

"My goodness! You look hideous...change your clothes this instant! Where are the frilly dresses I bought you yesterday?" 

....."I do remember you donating them at charity"

..........."How about those mini-skirts?"

..............."They were Lita's"

........................"And those hot heels?"

............................."Too big?"

.................................."The lovely blue gown?"

................................................"Too small....or would you rather me wearing just undies?"

..........................................................."Room, NOW"

"This is tasteless, who taught you to cook?"

......."No one"

..........."Fine, next time, I'll lend you a hand"

...................(Sirens blaring and people screaming as the fire consumed the building)

........................."Natalie?"

................................"NOW!"

"I'll be gone for two days and I expect after I come back that there would be NO mess even in the tiniest part of the house, understood?"

...."Yes, ma'am--err--Natalie"

................(News reporting robbers escaping the house with jewels glistening on their hands, the biggest party of all times and an unexpected earthquake)

......................"Do you know how much is gone?"

..............................."No----idea?"

..................................."...and you even had the guts to commence a party. Where did you get your friends anyway?"

........................................."Not mine, It was Lita's"

...................................................."And the earthquake!!!?"

........................................................."Are you serious?"

........................................................................"Room, NOW!!!!"

Really, blame me to all the misfortune in her life? 

But now, at least, I would be able to live my life to its fullest. Yes, yes yes. Far from Natalie, Lita, or any horrid creature that roamed my place. 

The Royal Academy- home of the greatest and most successful people in the world. I just got accepted on it...

hahaha, in your face, b*tches.

I would start a new life, maybe even a love life and possible friends- oh how I desired for friends in my seventeen years of living. It's not fault I have a demon step-mom or a python step-sister...is it?

But anways, I'll be free from all.

I just wish I have not mistaken this place to my fantasy kingdom...or hell, I'm doomed. But whatever, for now, I'll enjoy the feeling of getting away from my prison. 

"Well, good luck, there Estella. I wish you all the best"

"Thanks, Natalie" And may all chaos come to you.

"See you, sis. Hope for you to return back soon...I don't want to be seperated from you afterall"

My stupid step-mom misunderstood her words for missing me...but in reality..this is what she said. "B*tch, you're going down. I know you won't even be that long in those high social place, besides, without you, my servant would be missing as well"

"Of course, I'll visit as always, my dear Lita...How could I ever not wish to witness your everyday's pathetic ragged face and hear your banshee's voice"

Unfortunately, I couldn't say that...that's why. "Sure"

Damn. How I wished for a chance to rip her face off out of her skull. That would feel amazing I guess.

Thankfully, the coming of the car that was supposed to pik me up took away our attention to each other. 

Bidding our last goodbyes, I went inside the car and waited for the new future that awaits me. 

-0-

To be continued~