008

Later that night the guys were having fun singing, dancing and joking around in the living room. I sat there watching them, smiling and having fun because of how stupid they acted. At some point Junior sat down next to me and laid his arm around my shoulders, "why don't you give it a try Yena, your voice is great you know"

   Even though I knew this could be risky considering my heart I answered him with a smile "Okay give me a song, I'll try." The other guys heard me and Junior talk and sat down while I rose from my seat. "What about you take one of our songs?" Yugyeom said grinning in an evil way.

   "Okay let me see, I'll try Mark's part in Playground."  I chose this one because I love marks voice and the song really have a special meaning for me. I don't think they really expected that one coming. "어릴적 즐겨 타던 미끄럼 들과 나 하늘로 늪이 날게 해준 그네 는 그대의 부드러운 눈빛과 날실레이게 한 목소리" (this is just the rap, I don't really want to translate right now I might do it later when I edit the story)

   I ended the rap and the guys were staring at me. Jackson looked like I had taken his food or something and Mark looked like he was in shock. "Was it that bad?" I asked laughing at their faces. "Nonononono it was great" Junior said. "I really love Youngjaes high notes, but I don't think I'll get that high so I won't even try" I joked pouting slightly.

   "Markiepoo, can I talk to you for a second?" I asked Mark who rose from his seat between Junior and Yugyeom on the couch. We walked out of the living room and into Mark and Jackson's room, which was close to the front door. After being sure none of the others could hear what we were talking about, I slowly turned to Mark and asked "Mark, can you please do me a favor and take me to the hospital? I know I don't known you well, but I trust you and right now my chest feels like it's burning." I felt like a hand was grabbing my lungs and heart and slowly fell towards the ground, Mark caught me and laid me down on Jacksons bedding for a little while, he walked to the door and called for Junior before coming back and sitting down beside me.

Junior helped Mark taking me to the hospital, when we arrived the doctors quickly took me to a room where they hooked me up to some heart monitor thing. Mark and Junior stayed with me and when I closed my eyes I felt a pair of hands take my hand. Mark were tracing shooting circles on my hand and right before I fell asleep I heard a faint whisper, "get well soon Yena-ah"¨

*Mark's POV*

I got up from the couch and went into mine and Jacksons room along with Yena, she looked like she was starting to panic. She made sure none of the guys were listening before she turned to me saying, "Can you do me a favor and take me to the hospital? I know I don't know you well, but I trust you and right now my chest feels like it's burning." I saw she was in pain and when I saw her starting to fall towards the floor I quickly helped her towards Jacksons bed. I walked to the door, popped my head out and called for Junior to came here for a bit. "Junior, can you help me get her to the hospital, preferably without Jackson knowing."

So we brought her to the hospital and, got her settled in a room. The doctor examined her and her condition had become much worse than they originally thought. Before Yena fell asleep I took her hand in mine and whispered "Get well soon okay?"

*Your pov*

When I woke up a few hours later Mark was asleep still holding my hand, Junior just entered the room and when he saw me awake he gave me a reassuring smile. "Junior, can you give me my phone. And please call the other and let them know where we are." "Okay, I was just going to call JB anyway letting him know we weren't coming back tonight." "Junior... thank you for helping me," "Of course Yena, you're like family already" I smiled at Junior who came and sat down on the bed. I hugged him and he smiled at me as he pulled away. Mark stirred and slowly sat up, he rubbed his eyes and turned to me before smiling and asking "are you feeling any better?" I nodded and he ruffled my hair slightly.

________________________________________

a/n

so from now I wont be writing Junior I will use his real name both BC I like it better and also Our beloved Prince JinYoung is now using his own name. I will also change the parts using Junior when I edit through the story when I'm done With it.