How it started

There once lived a beautiful women named Dimirt and a jealous big sister named Roba.Dimirt was a goddess named Pride a goddess of happiness,peace and life mean while Roba was a goddess of Envy a goddess of anger,chaos and death.The sisters only had one thing in common... they loved the same man.A man named Charles.Dimirt became good friends with him while Roba planed to kill all women who ever loved him.After 5 year both sister decided to tell how they felt about Charles.When they both did Charles had chosen Dimirt over Roba.And 5More year later they had a child named Roseilyn.This made Roba mad and out of anger she killed Charles.This lead to war against Pride and Envy.Dimirt had Angles and Roba had Demons.At the end of the war Roba was the one who ended up dead.After the Dimirt killed her she felt guilty and lost all emotions.When her daughter Roseilyn turned 19 she decideds to rest her soul and before she did she told her daughter if someone in the Barrenitos Blood line gives birth on the same day and mouth as her soul will become the child's soul and her name will becomes theirs to.And she did not break the promise and one of her sons had their second child who was born one the some day and mouth but Roba's soul in her too.
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hello everyone this is me new story called A puppet master for a mother and it more better then my last one I think sooooooooooooo ya enjoy '3'