Nothing to be Afraid of

The movie was starting, and an eerie voice spoke the beginning of the movie, saying how Lavender Town had many myths and stories, how people say they weren't true, but they were dead sure, that something was up. Then a jumpscare of a Jigglypuff with coal black eyes and blood running down from them appeared.

          "Aaaieeeeeep!" I screamed, jumping a little, which caused me to scoot closer to Silver. 

         "Scaredy-cat. You're so weak." He huffed mockingly, trying to hide his smirk. 

          The movie went on, and there were many jumpscares and parts that could make you jump out of your skin. Eerie voices and the barely-a-whisper voice the narrator used had jabbed you in the stomache with fear. By then, I had already jumped and screamed my way right next to Silver. He made snarky remarks on my frightened looks and shrieks. He was still emotionless but had a small smirk etched upon his lips.

         Then, when I thought it was the end, the creepy dead Pokemon killed the last of the children in the tower, and I jumped and buried my face into Silver's chest, crying in fear, my arms latched around his stomach. He flinched and jumped at your sudden movement and muttered, "Get off of me", pushing you away. 

         "I-I'm s-sorry..." You stuttered, you blushed and scooched away, but before you could go farther, Silver's arm reached for your waist and pulled you closer to him, your head on his shoulder now. He was blushing too, but looked at you and said (god I love tsundere Silver!!!), " I should have a hold on you before you squash me and hit your head on the ceiling from jumping. This doesn't mean anything, you idiot." 

         You nodded and smiled a little, feeling safe and snug there, Silver's arm holding you close. The movie ended but had a surprise scene at the end, which consisted of three more jump scares. The first one you screamed and buried your head into his chest, tears forming from fear. The second one, you got cold and wanted the blanket but Silver had it. He saw that you were shivering and opened the blanket for you to come in with him. You blushed heavily but went in, and his arm closed the blanket around both of you, then you felt concealed from any harm in there with Silver. He was very warm to your body, and you expected him to be cold. The third and final jumps scare:

         "S-Silver! I-I'm really scared!" You cried, tears leaking down your cheeks. Surprisingly, he used his thumb to wipe them away, making sure you were very close to him. When the jumpscare erupted from the screen you made a scream, but before you could finish it, you felt lips connect with yours. They were soft, and the way the kiss happened was very gentle. Silver had kissed you, and not harshly, but very gently. Your eyes shot open wide, but you kissed back. When you both were done, you two were panting. You smiled shyly, and blushed into the colors of a Cherubi. (I'm trying to hatch a shiny Cherubi right now lol) he remained emotionless, but you noticed a small smile on his usually straight face. 

           "...... Well, I had to shut you up." Seeing your eyes still wide, he assumed rejection. " I'm sorry, I should probably leave now..." Silver said quietly, about to leave but you grabbed his arm and pulled him back. "(Y-y/N)! I..."

          "Please stay here.... I don't want you to go...." You whispered, a blush painted on your cheeks. You  looked up and saw him smile, a true, genuine, and gorgeous smile. 

           He sat back down. And cuddled you close. "I.... I like you (Y/N)...." You grinned and kissed him on the cheek, meaning you returned his feelings. Grinning too, he closed his eyes and let your head rest on his shoulder.

           You flinched a little, surprisingly, you weren't used to this yet, then he laughed lightly, "don't worry, I don't bite. You have nothing to be afraid of. If it's me or that movie. Are you worried I might bite your head off?" He asked

          You giggled and snuggled closer, "nah, all I'm worried about is if you don't smile for me, I might bite YOUR head off."

          He closed his eyes and as did you. Then there you lay. Together with your crush, Silver.

          Ah, the wonders of the night.