just hold on

Even though i have eveything now I find my self still. The world has truned on me because I cant stop thinging of her. Her way of looking at things and her way of  enjoying life as you have it. And that women was my mom. My mom grew to be a very motivating person untill that drak day when the world went from round to flat.

It all started March 24, 2008. Me and my mom was in the waiting room waiting for her results. "Ms. Linda we just got your result would you like a glass of water before i start?" "umm sure.."

As the doctor pass her the water she said "well we found a big tumor in your head, Im sorry to say this but you need fast treatment ."

As tears began to rush into my eyes i thought of death . Not just only death my grandmas death she also had a tumor but it was to late when she found out and two day later she died.

"what?!" my mother replied in shock as tear rush down her face . "I am sorry to tell you this but if the teartment does not work you are most likely to die."

I got up and ran out of the waiting room. Why us we are already all most a broken family and now this I thought as I was thinking about my grandmother.

I went back into the waiting room to find my mother very shocked . Once i walked in they took her into a room to start the treatment.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I sat there till noon just thinking of what has my mom done to diserve this. I thought of my grandmas last word in christ you can concur anything you want just believe in yourself.

I walked by the room that my mom was in to find her.... . 

Like share and follow <3