Hot Librarian

Summary: Bill meets Dipper, a librarian, and gets kinky in the library.
(Smut)

Bill's POV

I rolled my eyes for the, hmm let me think, billionth time today. Libraries. They're so stupid. Why would you have a huge building full of nothing but books? It's pointless, that's why we have eBay and Amazon and stuff, just get your damn books online. Also, why do you have to be quiet? It's not like anyone gives a shit if people are talking while they're reading. If you need a quiet place to do stuff, this is why we have houses. Goddamn. You can probably tell I hate books and reading. But libraries are still stupid. Which is why I wasn't thrilled when my sister, Pacifica, said she had to go to the library to get a book and she needed me to go with her.
"I told you Bill," she whined, "you're the only person with a car who's willing to drive me there."
I put my hands on my hips. "Take a fucking taxi then."
She rolled her eyes and scoffed. "Taxis are smelly and gross, your car is way nicer than a taxi."
I narrowed my eyes at her. "Fine. I'll take you there and back home."
She opened her mouth to thank me when I cut her off.
"For ten dollars." I finished.
She pouted, but shoved some bills in my hand and crawled into the passenger seat.
"Also you can't play your shitty pop music." I told her as she reached for the radio button. "We're playing my music."
I smirked as she groaned loudly. "EW NO WHY I HATE MY CHEMICAL ROMANCE!"
"My car, my rules, my music." I said smugly.
~~~
"Get your stupid book and let's get out of here." I snapped at her as she hurried off to one of the endless aisles.
I looked around boredly. The place seemed deserted. Usually people would be studying here, but exams finished yesterday, so they were probably all off celebrating. Unlike me... I've been skipping school for a few months. I don't give a shit if I graduate or not, they can't stop me from growing up and living my life.
I saw a small receptionist counter, it looked empty. I audibly snorted. Not even the librarian was here. I hoisted myself onto the counter, playing around with a stapler on it. I stapled a few staples to the table and smirked.
"Yknow, I'm gonna have to make you remove those." A voice said behind me.
I didn't get scared or freeze up. I put in another staple, it made a satisfying k-ch sound.
"Who are you, the staple police?" I said calmly, not turning around to see the person who had scolded me. It was probably some old librarian dude. What was someone like that gonna do to me? Strangle me with his old man balls? Whatever.
"Actually I'm the librarian, but with that attitude, I could call the real police." The guy shot back.
So I was right, he was the librarian.
I began to turn around. "Well you see pal, frankly I don't give a- oh fuck."
He was far from an old ugly librarian dude. He was more like super hot young librarian guy.
I felt my cheeky insults get stuck in my throat and a sudden desire to pin him to the table I had just stapled and do unspeakable things to him.
He ran a small hand through his fluffy brown hair and fixed his slightly oversized glasses. Nerd glasses. Pfft, of course he works here. But he was just so fucking hot.
He glared at me with beautiful chocolate brown eyes.
Oh god oh god oh god, that GLARE was so damn sexy.
I shifted uncomfortably, trying to hide my growing boner.
He sighed, shaking his head. "Whys a lowlife asshole like you hanging around a library for anyways? Shouldn't you be off selling crack in an alleyway or something?"
"First of all," I said, "you can't just stereotype me like that. It's like if I said you should be off working at a library and scolding people for ruining your precious librarian desk- oh wait!"
His glare intensified and so did my erection.
"Anyways," I continued, "to answer your question, I'm here because my sister needed a book, but she also needed a ride."
"Well I guess you aren't a complete asshole after all." He muttered.
I just grinned. "Should I go sell some crack in a dark alleyway now?"
He narrowed his eyes at me. "I'll let you stick around if you want to... Wouldn't want your sister to have to walk home. "
He began to walk away and I reached for something on the desk.
"And no more staples or you're out of here." He called back without turning around.
I put the stapler down, frowning.
God.
He was so hot.
And I really wanted to fuck him.
I pulled off my sweater and tied it around my waist strategically so that it hid my erection. I quietly followed the librarian guy. He fixed a few books on the shelve, rearranging them and straightening a few spines.
"What do you want?" He grumbled.
"Shouldn't you say may I help you?" I asked him.
He whipped his head around and looked at me. I saw something subtle change in his eyes. It was like he had suddenly noticed something. I noticed his eyes scanning over my entire body, and I saw his eyes flicker with something along the lines of lust.
"May I help you?" He asked, barely a whisper.
I grinned mischievously.
"Actually, yeah, you can." I replied.
"H-how-" I cute him off by pinning him to a book shelf and smashing my lips on his. He moaned suddenly at the contact and he blushed madly, I could tell the moan was unexpected. It made me smirk all the wider, knowing I forced a sound like that out of him.
I pushed my tongue through his lips and explored around his mouth. He moaned again, but this time he didn't blush and wrapped his arms around my neck.
"I'm surprised," I mumbled into the heated kiss, "I thought I was a lowlife asshole."
"I'll take it back," he said breathily, "if you do something for me."
I smirked and grinded my crotch against him, creating some friction on my boner and making me moan.
"Yeah, what do u want me to do?" I moaned quietly.
He gasped as I grinded on him again and I grabbed his ass. Oh God, his ass was so much rounder and squeezable than I thought it was.
"Fuck me..." He breathed out.
I let out a low groan and shoved his pants down. I stared at his exposed and leaking boner while palming my own through my jeans.
"Oh God." I groaned.
I dropped to my knees fast enough to leave some form of  bruise there, and turned him around. He bent over a little, giving me better access. I grabbed his hips firmly and spread apart his ass cheeks. I bit my lower lip and began licking around his hole. I felt him shudder against the touch of my tongue. He moaned and arched his back, pushing back on my tongue.
I began fucking him with my tongue and he breathed in short gasps.
"Oh God, oh- fuck- fuck fuck fuck..." He gasped.
I pushed in deeper and I could feel his prostate just less than a centimeter away, but my tongue wasn't long enough to reach it. I could feel the brunette squirming, needing me to touch that spot. I pulled out my tongue and quickly replace it with my fingers, rubbing against the spot I could finally reach and making the boy practically cry out.
"Oh GOD- th-there please, please, fuck-" he begged mercilessly.
I rubbed and pressed into it repeatedly, one hand with fingers inside him, the other hand gripping his hip and keeping him steady. He tried to push back on my fingers, but I kept him in place.
I could hear him begging, couldn't even make out any words he was saying, he was just begging and pleading me to go deeper.
I jabbed my fingers into his prostate repeatedly until he gasped
"I-I think I'm gonna-"
I immediately pulled my fingers out and he whined.
"No- no oh god, please, I-" I covered his mouth.
"Keep quiet, I don't want my sister to find us." I whispered.
He nodded wildly and I could feel tears on his face.
"Please." He whispered. "N-need you in me."
I nodded and dropped my hand, grabbing his hips with both hands now. I licked my lips as I looked at him. His hair was messed up and stuck to his forehead, his glasses crooked, his face flushed beautifully, his hole looked wrecked, his hips red from my tight grip, and he looked so fucking delectable. I finally undid my pants zipper and took out my member, groaning in relief as I stroked it, it had been so tight and hard in my jeans for too long. I used my spit as makeshift lube and began pushing into the smaller boy. He grabbed the shelf and bit on his lip, trying to keep quiet.
I thrusted in roughly, slamming into his prostate. He nearly cried out.
"Oh fuck," he groaned.
I breathed heavily as I thrusted in and out of him. Oh god, it felt so good.
"So good," I moaned into his ear, "you feel so good."
He moaned at my words and gasped for air.
"Gonna make sure you can't walk for days." I growled, my breath hot on his ear.
He whimpered and gasped as I hit his prostate again, even rougher this time.
"I'm s-so close..." He gasped.
I reached a hand out in front of him and began stroking his length in time with my thrusts.
"I'm gonna c-c-"
"Go ahead," I panted and we both released, moaning out loud. But I heard him moan out a name that nearly made me freeze.
"B-Bill~"
He caught out breath and I pulled out of him slowly. I pulled up my pants and watched as he did the same.
We sat down on the floor next to each other in silence for a while.
"How the fuck do you know my name?" I asked him suddenly.
He suddenly tensed up and blushed. "D-didn't you tell me?"
I narrowed my eyes at him. "No. I never mentioned my name..."
He glanced sideways nervously and rubbed his arm. "Uh, uh, well..." He stammered, at loss for an excuse.
"Just tell me the truth." I demanded.
"FINE! I see you around a lot, and I- IVE HAD A HUGE CRUSH ON YOU SINCE I FIRST SAW YOU!" He blurted out.
Oh.
Oh.
Of course! I suddenly remembered seeing some guy with brown hair staring at me in places near the library, like that one coffee shop. Mostly there.
And how did I not notice him blushing slightly when he was scolding me for stapling his table? He was acting really fidgety. I must've been too distracted by how hot he was to notice.
"How long is since you first saw me?" I asked curiously.
He blushed deeper. "S-sixth grade." He mumbled. "You've been going to that coffee shop down the street since July 13th when I was in sixth grade. That was the first time I saw you there, Ive been going there practically daily for a really long time. I- I remember seeing you and then you were stuck in my head for weeks. You were my first crush. Y-you were the first person who ever made me want to... Do things like what we just did..." He admitted, blushing the whole time and staring at the floor.
Wow. How had I not made contact with this guy before? Sixth grade? That's about six years. How did I not even recognize him?
"Why didn't you just talk to me?" I asked.
"I-I was so nervous. I just- ugh, God, I feel so embarrassed now. I bet you're gonna just ignore me after you leave, and act like nothing ever even happened." He mumbled sadly.
"No!" I protested, "how could I? Knowing that you've liked me for all this time, I can't just ignore your feelings."
He turned to look at me. I really really loved his eyes. So big and round and innocent and brown.
"D-do you like me back?" He asked in a small nervous voice.
I was shocked by my own response. "I haven't had a lot of time to think about it, but I think I do."
I guess I did, when we were having sex, it felt different than all the other times I'd fucked guys. It was more than just sex, there was something else there. I was going to find out what it was.
I couldn't help but lean in and kiss him, long and gently and passionately.
He kissed back and this was different than all the times I'd kissed guys as well.
It was like a small hole inside me had just been waiting for something to fill it and this brown haired boy with glasses was filling up the hole.
And God, I can never say I hate libraries again.