chapter 1;

mika's p.o.v;

"wake up honey, you don't wanna be late on your first day of school" I hear my mother say from outside my room.

I sigh & get out of bed, then walk over to my bathroom to get ready for school. "oh how I love back to school!" peep the sarcasm.

I brush my teeth & wash my face, then brush my wavy dirty blond hair. I apply my regular everyday makeup, & put on a pair of denim jean shorts with a white and black striped t-shirt with a pair of black vans.

I head downstairs to find my older sister addison who's a pain, but I still love her aha. "addison, hurry up we're gonna be late!" I look at my phone for the time which it was 7:30am & school starts at 8:00am, I decided to walk without addison since she was taking too long.

---------------------------------------

I arrive at school, looking everywhere for my best friend jade. I decide to get my schedule so I begin to walk over to the office. I then bump into jade we both scream and hug, then act like we didn't make a huge scene at all and walk over to our lockers.

me and jade start making our way to our lockers when suddenly I began to feel stinging on my ass, I turn around to see the most popular group of guys in school. I then realize that one of them slapped my ass, but I didn't know who which made me mad.

ethan's p.o.v

I began walking around the school with my group of friends, when suddenly I came across a girl with a body like a goddess. I looked at my buddies and smirked, we all walked over and I decided to slap her ass I just had to.

she then turns around with a horrified look, me and my buddies laugh and smirk. her little friend had quite a mouth on her, since she cursed and made threats to me and my friends, we all just laughed. both of the girls left, "you should totally go for her, find out her name and find away to get her number" my brother grayson said.

oh yes I will, I said in my head.

___________________________
hey guys! hope you enjoyed the first chapter. yeah I understand that it isn't the best, but it will get better throughout the book I promise!💞😇 anyways have a great day/night!