Black and Blue- A jairiana story

Ariana POV

Hand shaking, I applied makeup over my bruises on my face. "Hush Ari, he's probably not gonna be here that long" I hoarsly whisperd to myself.

I quickly lined my eyes with eyeliner, and covered my eyelids with a natural shade of tan. I was brushing on mascara on my bottom lashes, when I heard a loud banging at the door, making me jump and stab my eye with the wand. I yelp, my eye watering. Luckily, my mascara didn't smudge.

I sauntered to the door. I shakily opened the door and gazed up at the tall figure. Tan skin, jet black hair, and dark blue eyes, Jason my boyfriend glared at me. Pushing me out of the doorway, he barged in. I closed the door.

"Got any beer?" He asks.

"No..." I whisper. He slaps me. Tears spring in my eyes as i grab my cheek.

"I can't hear you, dumb bitch" he growls.

"No" I say louder.

He kicks me powerfully in my leg. I squeal in pain.What did i do to deserve this?

"Remember beer next time, or you're really gonna get it" he said.

He sits on my couch and I sit next to him. He kisses me, and I kiss back, not wanting to get hit again. "Wanna have some fun?" He asks, a sick smile on his lips.

"N-no not now" I stutter.

His expression turns deathly.

"Better not say no to me again, whore" he snaps. He rips off my clothing, and a whimper in pain and fear.

I burst out crying, and he slaps me with all his might. "Stop crying so i can enjoy this!!" He screams. Maybe I do deserve this after all.

Jai POV

I walked down the sidewalks of Melbourne, headphones in, listening to The Way by Ariana Grande. My friends make fun of me for liking her, but seriously how can I not?! Ariana is so georgeous, with her long curly brown hair, beautiful voice.. I want to meet her some day. I arrive at  my house, and I jog up the stairs. I open my wooden door, and I'm greeted with my brother Luke, jumping on me.

"Watcha listenin' to?" He yells.

He yanks off my headphones and puts them over his ears. He grins. "Ariana Grande, hummmm?" He coos.

"Yes" I snap,taking my headphones away from him . A soft knock on the door fills the room. I look at Luke.

"Expecting anyone?" I ask.

He gives me a confused look and shakes his head no. I run over to the door and opening it. I groan inside.

Hannah Jaques, a tall blonde haired girl with pale blue eyes smiles at me.

"Hi Jai!!!" She squeals cheerfully. Hannah has a mega crush on me. I don't like her, I made it very clear to her, but she still won't leave me alone. I notice a box of cookies in her arms. "These are for you" she says.

"No thanks.." I say, but a pair of hands grabbed the cookies.

"I'll take those!" Luke's voice booms happily. I roll my eyes. Hannah giggles.

"So Jai, you know the dance is coming up" she purrs.

Aw, fuck. I know where this is going.

"Soo do you have anything to ask me?" She asks suggestivly. I put on the fakest smile I could. "Yes, as a matter of fact I do" I say.

Her face lights up.

"Hannah Jaques, will you please get the fuck away from me?" I ask, my voice sugary sweet. She huffs and walks away.

I grin and shut the door and go  up the stairs to my room. It is blue, with grey fuzzy flooring.I jump into my bed going on google images and I type "Ariana Grande" I pressed enter and multiple images pop up. I scroll through them and I find a beautiful picture of her. Her brown eyes gaze softly at the camera. I save it and put it as my wall paper

(Heyyyy guys Shelby here. Sorry the beggining is a little bit rusty but it will get better, I promise!)