My love became my strength

Mumbai

Award ceremony for buisnessman of the year

The most awaited day of the year is here.....

Good evening ladies and gentlemen I take it as an honour to stand here before you all and announce the best buisnessman of the year. Everybody present here knows who the winner is but I take it as an opportunity to tell you something more about this young man before giving him the award.

This young man who with his intelligence and his sharp mind in a very short span of time is ruling over whole buisness world. Every single buisnessman wants to collaborate or wish to merge with him. He is not only known for his buisness skills but also his beautiful voice. Whole young generation is crazy behind this guy for his soulful voice and lyrics of his songs touch your heart. He is known for his sweet nature and kindnesss. He is a person who does good work but never takes credit for it. A very sweet, generous and a down to earth person. If I continue speaking more words in his appreciation the day would end but I won't be able to speak about his greatness but now without wasting any more time I would ...........
..
..

During the whole time when the guy who is going to be awarded was appreciated the girl sitting beside him was having tears in her eyes. She knew what the guy had gone through and how much time it took for him to become what he became today whom the world loves, respects, adores and youngster are crazy behind THE MANIK MALHOTRA.......

Nobody knew once he wanted to destroy his life as he thought himself as a loser and lonely and today the time has turned the tables and see where he is today.....

Flashback

Malhotra industries were having a great fall in to the buisness market, it's shares were going rapidly down, clients were raising their hands from the deals, sponseres were no longer trusting in the industry, employees wanted a secure job so were leaving the company. In all the industry was on the verge of closing down. The poor condition of industry and its closing state resulted in raj Malhotra's weak haelth conditions and due to all the stress and tension of seeing the company he made with all his hardwork closing down, he got a major heart attack and died leaving manik alone in this world with closed buisness.

Manik also was a known singer but all the stress and death of his father made him felt lonely and depressed. He was not able to write any songs . But his friends and and the album owners were pressurising him. Nobody left a stone unturn in forcing him to write a song even in this miserable condition. With alot of difficulty manik finally wrote a song which was not as good as his other song. The song was not even a slight match to manik malhotra's repo but still they had to do it.

But as said when a person is miserable,  alone  and depressed how will he be able to do something. A person who is depressed can never sing from his soul, with all his heart and song which is not sung by heart has no effect and is emotionless.

This led to back to back flop albums by their band. This was ruining their carrer as well as their image. The once best band of india famous and known for its music  and songs had as if vanished in thin air as if it didn't exist. The album owners were cancelling their deals and taking their money back. They no more had any deals. The band members decided that they no longer wanted to work with manik because of his bad performance they were suffering with losses and he was ruining their carrers. Even they left manik.

Manik was left all alone and was pushing himself in darkness. Started drinking a lot and was wasting the remaining little bit of money. Manik's dad In order to save the company had taken loan but due to all fiasco they had seized the malhotra mansion and all its properties. Manik had nobody left with him he was alll alone in this cruel and selfish world.