what... what happened??

That morning at the Ziegler's house:

-Hey girls, weak up, it's already  7 am!!! Screamed Melissa from the kitchen to her daughters.
2 minuts later Mackenzie came running downstairs and almost fell, but Maddie still had not given any  sign...
-Melissa: Kenzie, where is your sister??
-Kenzie: I've .... no .... idea. She said while eating her breakfast.
The lovely mother decided to go cheak on Maddie. When she got into her daughter's room she realised that she wasn't there, but throwing up in the bathroom.
-Melissa: oh gosh - she went to help her child and hug her - what happened?
-Maddie: I'm not feeling well - she said between sobs.
After Maddie stilled, she was able to change cloths but she definaly did't want to eat.
-Melissa: Honey, you need to eat at least this fruit salad...
-Maddie: okay, but not all...
-Melissa: Just try...
Uhuu! Maddie ate almost all and got into the school bus with mackenzie, she didn't like to miss school at all, ok, only when she have dance private...

At the other girls house it was a normal morning, just Maddie, Mackenzie, Brook and Paige studied in the same school, the rest of them went to diferents ones.

At the bus, Paige came in maddie's direction, how ever, jumping and talking laudly, but this time her bff didin't reacted how ever, she just stayed lying in her litle sister's lap...
-Paige: hey, aren't you going to answer me?
-Maddie: oh, sorry, hi!
-Brook: what's up, you look tired?
-Maddie: oh, nothing, I've just went to bed late last night...
-Machenzie: wait, what? You've felt asleep 8 pm! She's like this because she is sick!!
-Maddie: Mackenzie stop, I AM NOT SICK!
-Mackenzie: Yes you are!!! She said with that anoying baby voice.
It made everybody looks to Maddie's face which made her feel realy ashamed...
-Maddie: Mackenzie shut up!! She accidentaly scremed in angry.
-Mackenzie: what? You've just brooken our code! She said while crying.
- Maddie: Oh my god kenzie, I'm sooo sory... I didn't ment to...
- Paige: wait girls what is it? Do you guys have a code and have never told me!?!?
Brook: shush sister...
Mackenzie was crying and hugging her backpack, but as her big sister Maddie knew what to do... She began to tickle her while saying " Hey,  my princess I love you so  much and you know I woud never say this things in front of you...
-Mackenzie: yeah, you're too sweet to do that😂
-Maddie: 😂Really Kenzie?!
-Paige: ok, now that's all over, what is this "code"??
-Maddie: when our parents started to fight and get divorced we decided that we won't speek bad words to each other, just it.
-Paige: Oh, okay... so lets go to class, see ya!
Everybody: See ya!