Counting Stars

I put down my iPhone after the idiot that ruined my life finished his outro. "Bless your face, if you sneezed during this video bless you. peace off BOOP!!" I giggled as he added the energetic boop. "HANNA GET DOWNSTAIRS NOW!!" Sighing I yelled back "YES MOM." Moving day. I couldn't wait to move to L.A. It was almost unbearable. I was so exited to leave Georgia. Running downstairs I saw my riding instructor standing there. "Laura I'm going to miss you" I said pulling her into a hug, starting to cry.

"I'm going to miss you too Hanna, Cecil's going to be sad." Laura whispered back trying not to cry. I grabbed my book The Serpents Shadow and went back upstairs to get my phone. Trying not to cry I gave my dog daisy a kiss goodbye. Pulling up YouTube I watched another tobygames video. Giggling 10 minutes it was time to go. "TIME TO GO HANNA" my mom bellowed. Looking up at the time I was stunned, getting a call from my friend Jordan Maron (captainsparklez) "When is your flight??" Jordan asked quickly. "God .Jordan I don't know." I said back coldly. "Oh sorry Hanna." Jordan whimpered back. "OMG j I'm so sorry!!" I pleaded through the phone. "Hanna it's ok." Jordan added. "Ok, well Jordan I have to go." I said hanging up.

A/N short but it's all I could think of!! A like would be lovely!!! ILYSM