Love is sudicide. (1D fanfic)

zayn's p.o.v

the next morning kinda feels like crap like it's so early i just want to sleep in but i have to go to high school i hit my alarm that loud feeling tinkles my body ugghh so annoying. so i went up and went to the shower of course of have too look good it's the first day yet still single like where can a girl make me the only one i have? it's ok i'll find of too. oh crap almost time gotta hurry up i grabbed my phone and everthing and left yeah i didn't get my lisense yet. i'm studying for it can't wait i walk with harry every morning he's one of my greatest lad i could have like my crew louis, niall,liam there my buds. when i talked with harry 'so how's your summer mate?" harry smirked " well i met this girl....." " whos the lucky ladyyy?" we both laughed " her name is anabelle she goes here met here at the park" " well great."

-arriving to school-

"ohhh hey mates" we did a group hugged ermmm lets rule high school ahaha?"

"really noooo."

"whoaaa"

"what mate"

" something caught my eye"

"who"

"that girl around the corner she's fit mate. sorry i know but she caught my eye"

"wow want me talk to her for you or nahhh"

"nooo well ok......"

louis walked over to the mysterious beautiful gourgeous green eyed girl with her spiky boots and her smile sparkling across the room. shoot are we suppose to feel this way falling in love unknown?

she walking her walk beautiful

her eyes

i'm truly, madly , deeply in love with you <3

"hey what's your name?"

"oh my name is lillana "

"well lillana meet zayn Malik the gourgeous man on earth lol "

shoot louis shut up i'm blusing like a fool why so fast?

"erm hai nice to meet you wanna talk later?"

"sure" *she smiles*

why i'm falling madly deeply in love?