Chapter 10

Alison POV

I woke up wrapped in warm, tan arms. I shifted my position and got closer to Emily, burying my face in her chest.

She smiles slightly, "morning."

"Morning," I whisper and smile into her skin as she strokes her hand up and down my back. "I'll make us breakfast yeah?"

I just simply nod and she goes to sit up but I whine, "nooo."

Emily POV

I raise my eyebrows and look down at the blonde beauty, "what's nooo?"

She pouts up at me and holds her arms out, "stay."

Her bottom lip it pouted out and her blue eyes are big and adorable. I couldn't help but smile like an idiot. "Anything you want Princess." I crawl back into bed and face her.

Alison can only grin and I stare at her eyes, studying how the blue swirls around from time to time.

"I love waking up like this," she whispers as her finger traces on my arm.

"Me too baby. But I'm starving," I smile and she groans, pushing me away, "fine. It better be good though." She goes to stand up but she cries out and falls back on the bed.

"Are you okay?" I say frantically, running to her side of the bed, the comforter around my body and she groans, "you're such an asshole Emily. I can't even stand!"

I chuckle and shrug, "you'll get used to it."

She groans again and stands, her legs spread slightly, "I am taking a bath. With jets and everything."

"Great!" I drag her to the bathroom and she laughs, "oh so by me saying I am taking a bath, you just assume you're welcome to it as well?"

I shrug, "pretty much, yeah."

"Whatever," she says, rolling her eyes and getting in once she turns it on and there's enough warm water in it.

I drop the comforter and join her, sitting across from her. "Well isn't this nice Miss DiLaurentis?" I am smirking at this point and Alison rolls her eyes as she pours a liquid in the water that makes bubbles form all over. "Mmmm," she moans as she pours some sort of bath salt in, leaning back against the edge.

"Okay I know we're just taking a bath but...you're completely turning me on right now," I say and Alison opens one eye, "seriously?"

I simply nod and Ali chuckles, moving over to me until she was in between my legs.

Warning. Some smut. read at your own risk!

I bite my lip and widen my eyes when I feel her hand grab my dick in the water.

"How about now?" She asks with a tilt of her head and my words come out in stutters, "u-uhhh." I close my eyes and lift my hips up. The jets swirl the bubbles around and Alison takes my dick into her mouth, sucking on it and I groan, "fucking hell Alison."

She swirls her tongue around it and tugs it with her lips, sucking it in until she gags on it and I smile in victory.

Fuck I so love her.

Alison keeps going until she makes me cum in her mouth. She swallows and pulls away, smirking as she leans over my tired dick from all the sucking to kiss my lips.

End of mature.

I cup her cheeks with my hands and she grins, her hand placed right against my chest.

After several minutes of just mindless, love struck making out Alison relaxes in my arms and puts her back to me. "Here. Let me help you relax," I whisper and kiss the back of her neck, pushing her hair aside as I place my hands on her shoulders.

I start massaging her and she moans, leaning into my touch as the jets sooth her body. "That feels...amazing Em."

It takes us a good hour in the tub to relax and then she uses the nozzle attached to wash her hair and then mine with the necessities of course.

We were downstairs and we were both dressed for the day as we ate the french toast I made. "This is actually very well cooked. I'm impressed."

I smirk and shrug, "it's a power of mine. I tend to be a secret professional cook."

"I'll keep that in mind," she says and smiles.

Alison POV

When Charlotte finally came home she was definitely hung over but nevertheless, her and Emily started playing Xbox, making me roll my eyes at the stupid Call of Duty game they were playing.

"I'm going to grade some papers. If you need me I'll be in the office," I say and Emily and Charlotte wave me off, "k."

I sigh and chuckle, taking my work bag to the office and start grading papers and the recent quiz from a few days ago.

I hear laughing and then the door opens. "Oh hey," I hear Emily say.

"Hey you."

I notice the voice as Paige McCullers from my class. I walk into the room where they are and pretend I am busying myself when Paige smiles, "Hey Miss DiLaurentis."

"Oh hi Paige. What are you doing here?"

She smiles, "Charlotte invited me over."

"I did?" She says and Paige smirks, "yes you did."

"Really?" Emily hisses at Charlotte who snorts and shrugs, "my bad. I wanted our whole group to chill today man."

"Not Paige though you asshole."

"Dude I just thought-" "No what you thought, was wrong."

Paige is busy talking to Hanna who walked in, then Aria after and Noel following.

I stare at Emily and Charlotte is more than confused, "dude what's wrong with Paige being here? Thought you guys were fuck buddies?"

"Things change. I don't like Paige and..." Emily trails off, getting a quick glance at me but I quickly turn away from her, blushing majorly.

"And what man? You've been acting weird lately. You haven't fucked a girl in weeks."

I raise an eyebrow and listen closer.

"Charlotte please just...things are different now man. It's hard to explain, alright? Just let it go."

"How about we just relax and chill as friends? What's wrong with that?" Charlotte rolls her eyes and walks to the fridge, taking out beers.

"Uh no," I say and grab them.

"Ugh! Come on Al. Please? Dad never cared."

"Do I look like an asshole with thinning white hair? No. You're underage and I think you had enough drinks last night. You're still hung over."

Charlotte groans, "whatever. Just leave me alone." She yanks the beers out of my hands and cracks one open, drinking it.

I jut my jaw out and Emily chuckles, walking over to get chips and a bowl.

"Relax. I can see that cute little vein sticking out of your head."

I smirk and side glance at her.

My smirk falls and I whisper, "you and Paige huh?"

"It's nothing. We were never together," Emily tries to dismiss my question so I think she doesn't want to talk about it right now. I grab a chip and shrug, "doesn't seem that way. Fuck buddies count as being together in my books."

I eat the chip and walk out of the room before she can catch herself.

Well there's a person on my dislike list.

Paige McCullers.

++++++++++++++++++++

Pigskin...smh

Check out Best Friends for Never for me :) ily all

Review and comment!

~stay fearless~

caleigh <13