A Perv and a Fighter (Travis x Katelyn) Mystreet

Katelyn's POV:

I had just finished my afternoon nap, and I walked downstairs.  I saw Aphmau speaking to Travis, who was wearing a pink dress.
          "Travis, What are you wearing?!"
I shouted.
          "I'm Sassy Princess Travis!" Travis yelled.
          "Please, don't wear that to our date tonight."  I sighed.  I ran to the fridge and ate a taco.  Tacos always made me think of Travis.  He was adorable.

Travis's POV:

Why didn't Katelyn like my Sassy Princess Dress?  It confused me, I looked Fabulous!

Aph's POV: 

I do hope Kawaii-Chan didn't hear the date Katelyn was talking about.  She'd go crazy!

(Time Skip to Travis an Katelyn's date at iHop)

Katelyn's POV:

Travis arrive at iHop 10 minutes early.  He really wanted this date to be perfect.  He wore a black tuxedo with a red flower in his pocket.  Heck, he looked super smart, and I looked, well, normal.

Travis's POV:

It was a dream of I lifetime!! I was actually dating Katelyn!  Should I ask if I can, get close?

Katelyn's POV:

Ewwww!! Travis did just try to touch me!  That guy has problems.  Get ready for a beating, Travis!

Travis's POV:

She went to punch me, and I grabbed her fists and clashed my lips against hers.  It was one of the best feelings ever.