School is....

Aph's POV

     School. The worst time of the year. Especially since I am going to a whole new school. Ugh.

No parents to beat me up over coming home minutes late. No more Zoey.

Best of all, no more Aaron to touch me in ways no father should. I moved to Phoenix Drop, Washington from a small town in Virginia. I was abused by my parents ever since my older brother ran away.

His POV

    Great. The first day of school. At least my brother won't be there to annoy the crap out of me. 

I heard there's a new kid coming to your school. Yay! (Hint the sarcasm)

    No one will know my name.

I stopped dyeing my hair black. I took out my contacts.

I'll be just fine this year. No more of my brother. Just me and my perfect grades. I won't fall in love. I won't make friends. I won't be heart broken. I will be known as Him.

Aph's POV

    I am wearing long sleeves and shorts. Perfect. No one will see my c-  Shut up Aph! Their is a girl walking down the street. Avoid contact with her. I have enough to deal with.

"Hi! You must be the new kid! Nice to meet you!"

Ignore her

"I said hi! You say hi back or your reputation will be ruined! I rule this school, new kid. I will destroy you. By the way, my name is Ivy. Remember it!! Todaloo!!"

B*tch! Now. Move on to class. Ugh. There's that boy again! Oh Crap. He is by my locker. Poo!

His POV

Guess what? I turned around to see my new neighbor! I didn't see any parents, though. Weird. Wait. She is headed toward my locker. Why is she in long sleeves? Weirdo. Maybe a big flirt. Annoying. She wants attention.

I tapped her wrist.

"Ow! What do you want!"

"Sorry! I just wanted to know why you have long sleeves on. Jesus lady! I didn't even tap you that hard!"

"I'm sorry! It hurt! And it isn't any of your business. It's mine. I don't want to get socially involved with anyone this year so just leave it."

"I moved here so people wouldn't ask..."
I mumbled under my breath.

Aph's POV

"What was that?"

"Nothing. Get out of my face and never talk me again!"

I'm not responding. But my eyes are watering. That's great. Amazing!

"I said don't TALK TO ME!"

By now, everyone was staring at us. This was going to be a fun year. Note the sarcasm.

His POV

Well Garroth, you just failed miserably. A girl knows you. Even better!

The girl that knows me, utterly hates me with a passion. That's just great.

Aph's POV

I just want my world to be shattered. Everything is ruined. I already have two frickin enemies. I just want to cut again.

"Hi! Are you alright..."

"Ugh. It's Aphmau."

"I'm Katlyn. Apparently I'm showing you around today. Here's your schedule."

"Ok. Thanks."

" You want to sit with me at lunch? I normally normally just sit with my friends, Tiani, Nicole, and Kawaii~Chan?"

"Um.. I guess I don't have a reason not to. So sure!"

"That's great Aph. Umm see you in biology."

"Ok then.............. "

Wait a second!

"Wait!"

"Yes Aph?"

"How exactly do you know my schedule?!"

"I gave you your schedule! I always look through stuff. Don't blame me!

"Ok. I guess I'll see you in biology!"

"Bye Aph!"

I just awkwardly wave back.

Because I've never had friends before.

Maybe she's being nice because she doesn't know my horrible past.

Maybe it's better off that way.

Maybe...

Chapter two! Yay! Hope you guys are enjoying this book. I will try to update every other day. Bye!